Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, Heโ€™s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you watching. I mean DDG shouldnโ€™t have passed it to him there tbf. Both as bad as each other sometimes those two.
---

Oh how I wish I was on the back of that jet ski. Love how you used a strawberry to cover up ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah agree about DDG but omg wish Robbie Savage would bloody shut up about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

haha it only felt right to use a Strawb ๐Ÿ˜˜ he would be a good strong weight to cling onto wouldnโ€™t he

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah agree about DDG but omg wish Robbie Savage would bloody shut up about it ๐Ÿ˜‚

haha it only felt right to use a Strawb ๐Ÿ˜˜ he would be a good strong weight to cling onto wouldnโ€™t he
omg I know who does Robbie think he is. This is so painful tho from united. After watching city last night they are so just soo bad!!!!!

Honestly it is so tense. The crowd arenโ€™t helping. I canโ€™t see any Man U fans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. They are all Seville fans ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ they are bouncing!!
They got a load of abuse from the sevilla fans when the bus was arriving. Pelted with bottles etc. That shouldn't be happening but utd had this sorted last week until Slabhead ๐Ÿ˜‚ (that nickname still gets me ๐Ÿ˜‚) and Malecia levelled the score
---
Yeah luckily youโ€™re being spared ๐Ÿ˜‚
I keep flicking on SSN for the score but every time it happens to be on Anton Ferdinand and I want to put my head through the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
They got a load of abuse from the sevilla fans when the bus was arriving. Pelted with bottles etc. That shouldn't be happening but utd had this sorted last week until Slabhead ๐Ÿ˜‚ (that nickname still gets me ๐Ÿ˜‚) and Malecia levelled the score
---

I keep flicking on SSN for the score but every time it happens to be on Anton Ferdinand and I want to put my head through the wall ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I know it really is a shame for them. Martial just gone off limping. That man is made of glass!!

Reactions: 1
---

I know this is nasty but my god can Anton not talk properly? How does he even get the gig of in house commentator? Bizarre

Reactions: 2
I know this is nasty but my god can Anton not talk properly? How does he even get the gig of in house commentator? Bizarre
I know it's awful. Rio also speaks terrible but not as bad as Anton. This sounds bad but it's like he's got a brain injury. He starts off okay but speech is so slurred and he loses concentration straight away. He was supposed to be commenting on Westham game and missed one of their goals because he was watching the utd game, then lost his train of thought and couldn't get his sentences out

Imagine Rodri and Ruben becoming the new txiki and pep, what a stunning duo theyโ€™d make

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine Rodri and Ruben becoming the new txiki and pep, what a stunning duo theyโ€™d make
I love this. Txiki is a footballing genius. I could see Rodri, with his business degree, being interested in this and being in that role someday.

• Heart
FFS what is this now? :ROFLMAO: Is there an accompanying video?
You know when they did that shoot last year and kev had a butlers serving thing, one of them had a magic wand? I think itโ€™s from that but itโ€™s only just been released he did one with a city shield that made more sense, this is just slightly odd, I would have assumed it should have been Rodri. If there is a video of him doing maths they need to drop it now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know when they did that shoot last year and kev had a butlers serving thing, one of them had a magic wand? I think itโ€™s from that but itโ€™s only just been released he did one with a city shield that made more sense, this is just slightly odd, I would have assumed it should have been Rodri. If there is a video of him doing maths they need to drop it now
I reckon heโ€™s well good at maths.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.