Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John has grown on me a bit. He looked cute in that video of that Viking looking guy mocking his accent.
I love to hear this. If you’re so inclined, there’s a Stones thread. ♥
---
BT said Eddie was searching for his family in the crowd. John looked to be doing the same while Ruben was already starting to analyse the game
💔
Ruben’s going to be pissed off. Get out the notebook and pen, Rubes! Lots of homework after this match.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
BT said Eddie was searching for his family in the crowd. John looked to be doing the same while Ruben was already starting to analyse the game
Sounds like that photo from before the Palace game (I think it was?) where Ruben was talking tactics to John in the “tunnel” just before the game and John looked like he was paying little to zero attention to him and had already had enough 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds like that photo from before the Palace game (I think it was?) where Ruben was talking tactics to John in the “tunnel” just before the game and John looked like he was paying little to zero attention to him and had already had enough 😂
It was legit that but while walking and John was just like yeh whatever mate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The true captain.

I also noticed
he’s already stopped following the Carolina lady whom he’d followed for all of 2 days. I noticed she wasn’t following him back. :ROFLMAO: What kind of idiot doesn’t follow Ruben Dias back? Did she only look at his most recent pic of that shocking outfit and not all the rest of his gorgeous pics?

Last edited:
Who got man of the match 😩
---
Omg did he get it. Where is the pic of him with his shirt off and trophy in hand pls

Last edited:
  • Heart
The true captain.

I also noticed
he’s already stopped following the Carolina lady whom he’d followed for all of 2 days. I noticed she wasn’t following him back. :ROFLMAO: What kind of idiot doesn’t follow Ruben Dias back? Did she only look at his most recent pic of that shocking outfit and not all the rest of his gorgeous pics?
I think he followed her during hot boy summer as well. He’d like a few of her older pictures, she’s clearly just not interested

• Wow
Reactions: 3
---
Omg did he get it. Where is the pic of him with his shirt off and trophy in hand pls
He got Man of the Match! Wooooooooo
Pic off RDG and there is an interview on there too.

Attachments

• Heart
---
I think he got city motm

---
He got Man of the Match! Wooooooooo
Pic off RDG and there is an interview on there too.
De bruyne got uefa

---
The true captain.

I also noticed
Also That Alma is friends/currently on holiday with Thibaut Courtious’ fiancée

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.