Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An I see fair enough. He deserved proper man of the match I thought. He played well and made some important blocks.
kev was good too though

I’ll have to watch the interview later on 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
An I see fair enough. He deserved proper man of the match I thought. He played well and made some important blocks.
kev was good too though

We can only pray he gets it in one of the next matches. Either that or player of the month, he deserves some respect for his hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We can only pray he gets it in one of the next matches. Either that or player of the month, he deserves some respect for his hard work
We can give him respect too.
He is sooooo intelligent, polite and quite possibly a gentleman.
Plus he is damn bloody sexy 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵
😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The tongue again 😛
He looks so hot
---
The true captain.
good lord he kept licking his big juicy lips it was so distracting
I absolutely love him. He’s so adorable and he is just the sweetest I love his interviews
But why does everything have to be about haaland. It bugs me to high heaven. I like Haaland and he is scoring a phenomenal amount of goals but why can’t the interviewer have said more about Rubén’s performance. He was great and deserves the recognition 💔
---
What a stunner
IMG_3458.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think he got city motm

---

De bruyne got uefa

---

Also That Alma is friends/currently on holiday with Thibaut Courtious’ fiancée
It really is a
sickeningly small world, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: A woman Ruben is following is friends with the woman who is engaged to the man who once fought KDB over their mutual love interest long ago. I just…:ROFLMAO:

kev was good too though

He was brilliant last night. Absolute wall! ♥

Hope everyone’s having a good day!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It really is a
sickeningly small world, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: A woman Ruben is following is friends with the woman who is engaged to the man who once fought KDB over their mutual love interest long ago. I just…:ROFLMAO:

He was brilliant last night. Absolute wall! ♥

Hope everyone’s having a good day!
It’s a small world when your hunting for a footballer to maintain your lifestyle
No clue what’s he saying but he looks stunning
---
I can’t remember which thread this was talked about on
---
Also this is creepy just ask him for a photo but he looks cute while solo dining, I think he’s watching the arsenal match
---
It’s a small world when your hunting for a footballer to maintain your lifestyle
No clue what’s he saying but he looks stunning
---
I can’t remember which thread this was talked about on
---
Also this is creepy just ask him for a photo but he looks cute while solo dining, I think he’s watching the arsenal match
I correct myself he can’t have been watching arsenal because he was wearing that hideous outfit on Sunday! I had cleansed my mind of it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
IMG_3461.jpeg
God I’m so attracted to him
anyone seen RDGs why is he eating alone. I’m too hormonal to see that 💔💔💔💔

Last edited:
  • Heart
I posted it further up. It looks very lunch time vibes, so I’m wondering if maybe he just wanted a nice alone break. His brother is usually constantly with him so it is odd
Ooh sorry I haven’t seen it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought I’d caught up. Oh I see , it kind of makes me sad someone has took a pic of him like that tho 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@strawberrysunshine_x
Perhaps he's like @Just Drive , @Gossgossgoss9888 or me, who do enjoy doing things on our own. 🥰 Or, perhaps, he just needs a break from people, to recharge, or just to enjoy his meal. Or, perhaps, he's eating so early, no one else was there yet, and joined him later? I feel it's difficult to determine from just a picture and someone's (RDG) opinion who doesn't know the whole story.

• Heart
@strawberrysunshine_x
Perhaps he's like @Just Drive , @Gossgossgoss9888 or me, who do enjoy doing things on our own. 🥰 Or, perhaps, he just needs a break from people, to recharge, or just to enjoy his meal. Or, perhaps, he's eating so early, no one else was there yet, and joined him later? I feel it's difficult to determine from just a picture and someone's (RDG) opinion who doesn't know the whole story.
I like doing things on my own too! On my days off I go for a coffee on my own. But i don’t like someone has took a pic like that 😩

• Heart
@strawberrysunshine_x
To be fair if I was lunching alone and people started taking pictures of me I'd never leave the house.

• Heart
  • Sad
I like doing things on my own too! On my days off I go for a coffee on my own. But i don’t like someone has took a pic like that 😩
Tbf I don't get why she would post it at all. Obviously, he isn't aware of it being taken. As a fan account, posting fan encounters and such is fine IMO, but that's when he consents to being photographed.

• Heart
To be fair if I was lunching alone and people started taking pictures of me I'd never leave the house.
Same!!! It kind of feels an invasion of his privacy. Bless him. He looks perfectly comfortable and watching something on his phone but just seems a bit of a sneaky pic doesn’t it 🫠

• Heart
Tbf I don't get why she would post it at all. Obviously, he isn't aware of it being taken. As a fan account, posting fan encounters and such is fine IMO, but that's when he consents to being photographed.
I agree. It’s bad enough someone has taken it clearly zoomed in.
why not go up to him and ask for a picture if you want to take one ( I’m not sure I would want to disturb his lunch though).
---

His eyes are like orbs
That first one is beautiful

• Heart
8fa980f39de35ad74d071efcd4837b84b3320a41.jpg

Can we talk about his arms?

Also, can we talk about the fact that one of my resident ducklings looks more and more like Rúben every single day? And that he's joined my team for his 3 month rotation now?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.