Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon he’ll be straight back to Manchester tomorrow or Tuesday to get back into league training?

Reactions: 5
He’s had another following purge. It’s also a different one to the one I saw last night before going to sleep. There was a girl on twitter that showed that he’d requested to follow her. He’s still loving the single life
Hes like properly purged! I wonder if he’s clearing out for another Ruben bleep summer! If so I hope it’s full of topless photos and videos like last summer
---
Also didn’t realise Luxembourg was a country thought it was a city. Either way he better return to Manchester with a fully intact hamstring
OMG yes I noticed his following list fluctuated more than once yesterday. He was following another woman with a private account and no occupation or info listed. She’s no longer on there. Maybe he dropped her after she didn’t immediately follow him back. :ROFLMAO: His IG is so much fun to watch.

---
I know this isn’t a Joao thread but someone needs to stage an intervention. Mainly for the box next to them who look so pissed off
Insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG yes I noticed his following list fluctuated more than once yesterday. He was following another woman with a private account and no occupation or info listed. She’s no longer on there. Maybe he dropped her after she didn’t immediately follow him back. :ROFLMAO: His IG is so much fun to watch.

Hes deleted quite a few more, only a select few remain. He can’t be locked down if he’s still following and unfollowing randoms. He hasn’t liked that Laura’s posts in a while, although she did do a date night story on Thursday. One called Claudia has remained through all this and Melissa (she used to be in private and is one of Michelle’s secret society friends, then she suddenly went private, I don’t think she followed him back though)
I hope he just rocks up with some random model at Bernardo’s wedding and shocks everyone, including the ex. She was at the match with one of his recent (post Ibiza) follows, so they are still in the same circles

In other Instagram news he’s deleted his bio, if he’s becoming a puma athlete him and Jack better do a collab

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I also hope he brings a hot date to Bernardo & Ines’ wedding but let’s be honest with ourselves, he’ll probably bring his brother, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish I could watch. Hopefully there’s some beaut pics later.
With the amount Sky and BT etc cost they really should put it on for us somewhere (I’m aware internationals are on Freeview but when sport costs so much we should be able to watch what we want whenever we want to 😂)
---
As long as they post suit pictures I won’t complain
Oh yes - don’t think we’ve had any recent ones have we?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wish I could watch. Hopefully there’s some beaut pics later.
I’m going to try find a stream, I’ll try provide updates
I agree! Get him back quickly and let’s hope he stays healthy.
---

I can’t wait to watch!
Prayer time for healthy Ruben to return
---
With the amount Sky and BT etc cost they really should put it on for us somewhere (I’m aware internationals are on Freeview but when sport costs so much we should be able to watch what we want whenever we want to 😂)
---

Oh yes - don’t think we’ve had any recent ones have we?
I’m still refusing to pay for BT, which is upsetting as they have the liverpool match
This is the closest to suit pictures that I can provide. He looks too sad in the post World Cup suit pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m going to try find a stream, I’ll try provide updates
Prayer time for healthy Ruben to return
Investigating his many romances and finding these games - you are a woman of many talents Donald and I forever appreciate your work 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s raining, he’s going to be wet
I can’t work o it if they are in white kit or not

• Heart
Also your either a really old wrinkly manager or a hottie
I think there in all white
---
He’s a passionate anthem singer, I hate that Ronnie turns in like he’s conducting a choir

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.