Ruben Dias #6 He makes us speechless, we just want to see him shirtless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s wearing white…and he’s gonna get wet…..

---

Fantastic work JD!!! Do they show all the international matches as standard over there?
I wish! No, only certain ones are shown on regular networks (England vs. Italy for example and today’s Portugal one). To watch the rest, I’d have to pay for yet another streaming service subscription. Being a football fan out here can be expensive, not to mention lonely and a bit exhausting! Thank goodness I have you all. :D
---
Bernardo scored! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wish! No, only certain ones are shown on regular networks (England vs. Italy for example and today’s Portugal one). To watch the rest, I’d have to pay for yet another streaming service subscription. Being a football fan out here can be expensive, not to mention lonely and a bit exhausting! Thank goodness I have you all. :D
I bet! I guess we all just take it for granted how easily we can go to games and turn on the TV and know that there will be some football on somewhere over here.
I love how dedicated you are to it all and how you follow it ❤ and love speaking to you about it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What would we be doing without you, queen? ❤😁

I'm really happy that most matches get shown on the streaming services I already have, that way I don't need to look for crappy streams like years ago, when the PL wasn't shown but the one match of the week...
---
Aw, Bernardo just scored, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---
Bernardo scored! 🥰
Your dedication is amazing. Hopefully football we become more mainstream over there especially with you hosting the World Cup and the ted lasso hype
This could be quite a score line
---
Omg pitch invader
---
He just did a finger wag, it was beautiful and so on brand

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Your dedication is amazing. Hopefully football we become more mainstream over there especially with you hosting the World Cup and the ted lasso hype
This could be quite a score line
---
Omg pitch invader
---
He just did a finger wag, it was beautiful and so on brand
Was the pitch invader April? Wouldn’t be a bit surprised at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are starting to play dirty, Bernardo needs to protect himself or Ruben needs to protect him
I was actually feeling a bit bad for Lux. with this embarrassing scoreline but they’re definitely playing dirty now. That challenge on Ronnie was equal parts dirty and funny.

Reactions: 4
I was actually feeling a bit bad for Lux. with this embarrassing scoreline but they’re definitely playing dirty now. That challenge on Ronnie was equal parts dirty and funny.
I appreciate any challenge in Ronnie that stops him from doing that stupid celebration
---
There’s a few images on Getty but I don’t know how to remove the Getty tags

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gorgeous, isn’t it!

Bernardo and CR off. Neves (the other nice looking Ruben) and Goncalo of naughty video fame are on. Wish they’d have taken our Ruben off. The scoreline’s a joke and Ruben needs to rest!
He really does need taking off
He nearly scored!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.