Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I live for this kind of intel! Thank you. ♥ Do we know who the cousin is on IG who supposedly posted pics?

Isn’t it the sweetest thing??
They both did post the weird doll on the Christmas tree photos on their insta so we might get lucky and they post some trip highlights there too

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Donald23

VIP Member
Mrs Gundo is surely desperate for baby Gundo to arrive now, feels like she's been pregnant forever!
I’m thinking she’s waiting it out in Italy, birthing there. So Gundo will surely have to re fly back out for the birth. It didn’t surprise me in the Riyad and Phil video when they said he was one of the quiet ones
---
I know what you mean 😭😭. I saw that Ines is in Italy. I recently started following her hah
I imagine they’ll be flyin home tomorrow maybe
They were at a meal in Manchester last night so quick turn around

• Heart
  • Wow

Spectacles

VIP Member
do we know who is he waving and saying “we won” to on the phone? I feel like it’s a child and I’m not sure my ovaries can handle that
I think so 🥺 I saw it on a video when Stones was showing his medal to his daughter but think it was an edit

Also hope we get some of this kind of content

Attachments

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
I’m doing over time 🤢 but I’m going to tell him I need to finish at 130. I don’t want to work all day😬
How’s your day been
Oh I’m sorry. :( Hope it wasn’t too bad. My morning’s been okay but I have two meetings this afternoon, ugh. Well at least it’s Friday!
Ruben making sure we all get our 10 hours worth

Happy Friday everyone!! 💙
This is a perfect use of this gif! :love:

• Heart
I don’t think it has ever been acknowledged 😂

Great spot though darling, 23 is a great number (as is 3 on its own 😉) 😘
---

Cos he knows his audience 🥰

I don’t work with any fit men either - might have to see if Man City have any vacancies in any way, shape or form going
I think some have been uploaded after the game later on on Getty.
3 is my favourite number 😉

• Heart
I'm doing all right, trying to relax which is easier said than done.
Thankfully, my extended break has begun, so I'm not returning to work until after Easter...
Oh this is fabulous news. I’m so happy for you

do you have anything nice planned. You deserve the rest sweetheart 🤍🤍🤍🤍

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
OMG. This is exactly how I imagined he’d be. I bet He could unhook your bra with one hand easily as well 🤤🥰. Fuck what a good dream!!!!!!! I bet you were panting 😮💨 when you woke up 🤣🤣🤣
I’m so jealous. Good lord WHAT A DREAM. Thanks for sharing with us 🤍🤍🤍🤍
Thank you for sharing. Very hot. ❤

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I’m here!! Sorry just at work getting drenched. Puddles in my shoes and pockets alresdy ew.
it’s my long weekend tho can’t wait to finish today
Hope everyone is ok
Come on England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 💪🏼 I’ll be back later after work 💋
---

I wish !!!!!! Imagine
---

I’m here. Having a crap week but I’m ok 💜💜💜
Oh my, you're really getting pelted out there, poor you. Did you get to warm up in between? Get into dry clothes? I saw a colleague brought you a treat - hopefully that made up for this day a little.

Aw hun, I hope your week is looking up! When do you start your days off? ❤ You can always come talk to us, if there's something going on. 🤗

I'm okay, sitting in the sun and being lazy, which is really nice today. ❤

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
I’m sending boyfriend Ruben to yours for a nice back and foot rub and he’ll cook your dinner, too. And he’ll handle the washing up. Hope your evening gets better. :(
Awww thank you!! It's just overwhelming sometimes.. can you make sure Ruben doesn't wear much when he comes to me 😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Poor Joao Felix and Joao Cancelo only merit little thumbnail sized pics but of course that other numpty gets a bigger pic. Should have been the reverse.

Good morning, Rúben gang! How is everyone this fine day?
---
Our Baby Viking is already returning to Manchester with an injury (same with Bambi Musiala to Munich, I want to cry…).

Fingers crossed all the rest of them stay fit and healthy. 😭
Are you joking. Poor Haaland. 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3