Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissDolly

VIP Member
Oh darling I really did!!! It sounded lovely. I wish I’d have a dream like that about him
I’m watching the second 365 days. Has anyone seen it
I wish he would come back for part 2 🤣 I watched the first 10 mins and got bored of their poor acting and no story lone so I haven't finished it 🤣🤣
Sex/Life is much better

• Heart
Reactions: 5

mimimithis

VIP Member
On Friday he solved a work problem for me and as I was saying thank you we exchanged a brief but intense eye contact that kind of shook me a bit. Got through it by saying something mean to him, and then he teased me back, and I was smiling all day.
Am very much in the teenager phase of my crush. 😳
That's the best kind of phase. Enjoy, bb. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Spectacles

VIP Member
The Burgundy long length coat springs to mind
we need a prayer circle that we don’t get napoli, Ibiza dancer has suddenly become a Napoli fan, I can imagine some dramatic posts of her getting tickets and about connected souls if we draw them
She's been following Napoli for a while I think. She's Italian isn't she? Probably on the lookout for her next footballer 😂 How awkward would it be if she started dating a Napoli footballer 😂😂

What burgundy coat? 😂

mimimithis

VIP Member
Would pay big money for chat in the car leaks. Like what do they talk about

That video made me love Ruben more. I type this as I’m at the gym but I only go once a day 😂

I hope jude is jealous and comes to claim his bff back but just to play for us.They can be a trio
Yes please!

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
View attachment 2011560
family dias over for a trip, hopefully we get some family pictures. If he hasn’t used the private jet that flew into Manchester this afternoon to bring his dogs I’ll be disappointed
I live for this kind of intel! Thank you. ♥ Do we know who the cousin is on IG who supposedly posted pics?

Don’t tell me he brings the dogs over to Manc to visit him 🥹

Also did he actually win player of the month then??
Isn’t it the sweetest thing??

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
This is the official photographer for Portugal. He needs to up his game with the Ruben content

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
And another for the Baby Viking, 2:0, so good!

The rain is insane, though. Where are the close ups of Rúben in the rain?!
Wet Ruben 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵💥
He fixes you with his " I don't care. I'm a pure Alpha" eye stare , rain on his face......

• Heart