Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spectacles

VIP Member
Anthony. I want to like him but he’s just not good enough to start I don’t think. He loses the ball a lot and like you say he’s just messing around flicking his legs which 9/10 doesn’t actually pay off. When he played his first match I thought he’d be really good but he hasn’t really delivered. But it is his first season. Maybe he’ll get better. He just loves himself doesn’t he as wel.
View attachment 2006756View attachment 2006757View attachment 2006758
Yeah I agree. Antony can do all those things when he gets good at them or when utd are winning 7-0 😂😂 🤔😂😂

The 2nd pic btw is 🥵🥵🥵🥵 I've never seen that one before 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
The girl that is linked on Tumblr also has a boyfriend so I don't think its her if he is with someone. There was one girl who I noticed he has liked all her photos in the last like 3-4 months that I thought maybe has potential.
I think both the older and you get have boyfriends, I had a look over lunch
There's one he followed a few months ago and liked a lot of her pics but hasn't like any since January. Keeping us on our toes with these ladies 🤣
I think you’re both on about the same one and I don’t she’s liked any of his back, and he hasn’t liked any for at least a month

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Would pay big money for chat in the car leaks. Like what do they talk about

That video made me love Ruben more. I type this as I’m at the gym but I only go once a day 😂

I hope jude is jealous and comes to claim his bff back but just to play for us.They can be a trio
Noooooo please let us have Jude at Liverpool. I can’t cope with another season of basically having Thiago as our only good midfielder and spending more time in the hospital than on the pitch.
I love Hendo but he’s not a starter anymore and Milner is due his telegram from the king anyday now.
Please let us have a nice thing 🙏

• Haha