Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
He asked if Foden plays.. so I said "Foden is with City, shall we change the channel because mummy wants to stare at Ruben" 😂
Aw, bless him. Did you get to switch to the City match, so he can watch Phil, and you can ogle your man Rúbs?

Reactions: 3

Donald23

VIP Member
The sheer torture. Really, Donald, bit rude making us do that!
---

Neatly aligned, perfectly folded, this man is perfect.

Don’t you also just love his groggy morning voice?
It’s stunning with the little lisp due to his teeth whitening strips. I E only just noticed his phone is on his bed at the start he must be a morning scroller. Alarm has a little scroll then gets up

• Heart

futbolista

VIP Member
I got so confused then I was like where are they travelling too
Just looking at old tiktoks for rubens

Pep was wearing a terrible dsquared hoody on latest pre match. Still handsome but I really wish they and he could work with a diff fashion house

• Heart
White one was from this years World Cup I think. I’ll have my tea then have a look for some old Portugal memories. I’ve found some old benfica as well from when he won
Nooo I don’t think it is. It’s the one with Bernardo. They both look really young

what’s for tea anything exciting !?🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On Friday he solved a work problem for me and as I was saying thank you we exchanged a brief but intense eye contact that kind of shook me a bit. Got through it by saying something mean to him, and then he teased me back, and I was smiling all day.
Am very much in the teenager phase of my crush. 😳
They are the best crushes!!!! 💜🤍

• Heart
It could be a better dream to be fair 🤣🤣 I was so close to jump my husband when I woke up lol.. I hope you enjoyed it.. the first time ever I've written something like this in public 🙈🙈
Oh darling I really did!!! It sounded lovely. I wish I’d have a dream like that about him
I’m watching the second 365 days. Has anyone seen it

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
@Just Drive he has all his captain arm bands at home doesnt he? They were on his shrine to himself in the morning routine video werent they?
I just re-watched and I can’t tell! :( They’re definitely not on the left side of the table (the side with that photo of him and John) because we can see that pretty clearly. Maybe on the right side nearest the hallway leading to his room.

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
Reactions: 1