Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve been on a group bonding trip to the beach
Love this. And our man looks delicious. That chest! Unreal. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bang me now.
Do it however you want.
You're the Boss 😎💥🍆💦💦💦😛😈💪💪🥵🥵🥵
Screenshot_20221203-214522_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221203-214646_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s following several new model-type ladies, a few of whom are in Doha, all of whom took selfies in front of that stupid Dior sign, and one of them is a dancer at a Doha club whose recent pic he liked. :ROFLMAO: So there must be agencies who employ these women to make themselves available for athletes and other celebs? A couple of the girls attended games it looks like.

@Donald23 wonder if Ms. Ibiza will post about souls again. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s following several new model-type ladies, a few of whom are in Doha, all of whom took selfies in front of that stupid Dior sign, and one of them is a dancer at a Doha club whose recent pic he liked. :ROFLMAO: So there must agencies who employ these women to make themselves available for athletes and other celebs? A couple of the girls attended games it looks like.

I saw that 😂 I went from the yoga lady upwards and there's loads of girls recently. Looked like a few of them attended the Brazil game but wasn't sure if they were wags. How has he had time to meet them if he has?

They must be set up by agencies. That gives me the ick a bit. I reckon he's shagging at every opportunity he gets.

Dancer girl posted something about happiness before 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that 😂 I went from the yoga lady upwards and there's loads of girls recently. Looked like a few of them attended the Brazil game but wasn't sure if they were wags. How has he had time to meet them if he has?

Dancer girl posted something about happiness before 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂
I’m also curious about the new private accounts he recently followed.

That’s funny that she posted about happiness. :ROFLMAO:

I’m not begrudging the man his fun, because what’s he meant to do, be celibate for a month?? So this appears to be a convenient “arrangement” for all involved. And probably a safer and more realistic arrangement than trying to pick up randoms in a club on his own in his very limited free time.

Reactions: 4

I’m not begrudging the man his fun, because what’s he meant to do, be celibate for a month?? So this appears to be a convenient “arrangement” for all involved. And probably a safer and more realistic arrangement than trying to pick up randoms in a club on his own in his very limited free time.
They are all adults..... no probs ....

I'm an adult & I'd like to be under him 😛😛😛💥💥

• Heart
Reactions: 5

True it is probably is safer but it's just that thing of men with money and power having girls arranged for them. I suppose if both sides are happy with that then no harm done.

He's still insanely hot 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I agree. It’s consensual on both sides so crack on. They’re all beautiful, fit people so why not enjoy themselves! (y) I’m not jealous at all. Not in the slightest. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s following several new model-type ladies, a few of whom are in Doha, all of whom took selfies in front of that stupid Dior sign, and one of them is a dancer at a Doha club whose recent pic he liked. :ROFLMAO: So there must be agencies who employ these women to make themselves available for athletes and other celebs? A couple of the girls attended games it looks like.

They were all at nammos in Doha earlier according to tumblr. They all look to be the predictable out they’re looking for a footballer husband. I thought the same about him not being celibate for a month but the Portugal head coach seems strict and they went to the beach club in a group and were sat away from everyone. He could possibly be arranging for when they sadly leave the tournament.
I think only 2 of the guys he was with were single, the rest are in marriages/long term relationships with kids so I honestly don’t think they went out looking to hook up. I agree about it being icky, the place looks like it was made for girls to hunt down rich men

• Heart
They were all at nammos in Doha earlier according to tumblr. They all look to be the predictable out they’re looking for a footballer husband. I thought the same about him not being celibate for a month but the Portugal head coach seems strict and they went to the beach club in a group and were sat away from everyone. He could possibly be arranging for when they sadly leave the tournament.
I think only 2 of the guys he was with were single, the rest are in marriages/long term relationships with kids so I honestly don’t think they went out looking to hook up. I agree about it being icky, the place looks like it was made for girls to hunt down rich men
I noticed a few of the ladies’ IG stories were at Nammos. It gives summer Mykonos vibes where every adult with a vagina descends upon the place in search of footballers.

• Haha
I noticed a few of the ladies’ IG stories were at Nammos. It gives summer Mykonos vibes where every adult with a vagina descends upon the place in search of footballers.
Like I love football but I can see all these extremely attractive women also loving football, you get me? It’s like they’ve seen it’s in a rich country and flown out or been flown out. They all seem to be Brazilian does the Brazil national team have lots of single men?

I feel like it’s need to be an added element on their new sexual consent training - “how to spot gold diggers” - and it’ll just be a full slideshow of places they will hang out. Because they get their hearts broken, money taken, baby to pay for and then start playing badly

Last edited:
Like I love football but I can see all these extremely attractive women also loving football, you get me? It’s like they’ve seen it’s in a rich country and flown out or been flown out. They all seem to be Brazilian does the Brazil national team have lots of single men?

I feel like it’s need to be an added element on their new sexual consent training - “how to spot gold diggers” - and it’ll just be a full slideshow of places they will hang out. Because they get their hearts broken, money taken, baby to pay for and then start playing badly
Slideshow. :ROFLMAO: It also needs to include copies of girls’ IG photos when they take selfies in expensive restaurant toilets. I don’t understand that trend at all. I must be missing something. I see a lot of them and I’m like ma’am, you’re in a toilet. It may have nice Carrera marble countertops but it’s a toilet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.