Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought exactly this. Some sexy time music with Frank and then ludovico to meditate 😂
I don’t know in his two car clips he played two different types of music. In one he was playing girls luv money and in another the classical stuff. He could just be a shuffle guy which would be highly disappointing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
would hang him to
I don’t know in his two car clips he played two different types of music. In one he was playing girls luv money and in another the classical stuff. He could just be a shuffle guy which would be highly disappointing
would totally be down to get banged by rubes to “experience” by ludovico or pink and white by Frank 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm gutted. I cannot go home to watch the game. It was all arranged and now sodding work have cancelled it and "need" me to stay 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm gutted. I cannot go home to watch the game. It was all arranged and now sodding work have cancelled it and "need" me to stay 😭😭😭
He’s not playing, probably due to his stupid yellow card in the last match. He just loves arguing with refs. They are wearing white we he would have looked superb in, hopefully we get a glance in the second half

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He’s not playing, probably due to his stupid yellow card in the last match. He just loves arguing with refs. They are wearing white we he would have looked superb in, hopefully we get a glance in the second half
Oh that makes me feel a little better. I am so annoyed. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Now the thought of him in white 😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh that makes me feel a little better. I am so annoyed. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Now the thought of him in white 😋😋
They haven’t even panned to him on the bench! It’s actually quite disrespectful, they need to just impose a red button option for watching the bench for the full game

Annoyed he’s not starting but kind of glad it’s less chance of an injury.

• Heart
His whole family is there.
That’s so cool.

But every time I see his dad, I’m reminded of him accidentally busting Noel Gallagher’s nose at a game last season and the Dias family inviting Gallagher to the family home in Portugal as an apology. :ROFLMAO: Which Gallagher politely declined I heard? Mr. Dias Senior - or any member of that family - can run me over with his car. I would gladly let them host me in Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s so cool.

But every time I see his dad, I’m reminded of him accidentally busting Noel Gallagher’s nose at a game last season and the Dias family inviting Gallagher to the family home in Portugal as an apology. :ROFLMAO: Which Gallagher politely declined I heard? Mr. Dias Senior - or any member of that family - can run me over with his car. I would gladly let them host me in Portugal.
Everytime I hear that story I laugh! His dad was supposedly trying to go pick him up and enjoys a few glasses of wine with Noel at games. I wonder if Noel’s now moved his box.
I didn’t hear that he’d declined, I’ll take up the offer if it’s still available

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They’ve been on a group bonding trip to the beach

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.