Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Angry Ruben getting a yellow card over the hand ball then repeatedly asking “why yellow”

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You are always welcome lovey!! He just looks soooo hot!! ❤

he really is tonight & I love this

also photos are found on Getty babe, you can find them for any of the players 😘

Shall we form a queue??? 😉🤣
A nice orderly queue, please! Our man is fired up!

Angry Ruben getting a yellow card over the hand ball then repeatedly asking “why yellow”
Very, very physical game. And these refs haven’t been great.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It won’t let me post them but jd football on tik tok have some nice videos of him in the creepy arcade in some tight leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve tried multiple times with both videos over the course of today but it just refuses to upload them

Had to private browser them and then upload
Thank you! ❤ He looked pleased with himself in the first one. What a beaut.

Why are they all doing these quizzes in that amusement arcade thing?:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! ❤ He looked pleased with himself in the first one. What a beaut.

Why are they all doing these quizzes in that amusement arcade thing?:ROFLMAO:
I’m not sure but it’s not as aesthetic as they thought it would be, it looks manky

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dancer didn’t like any pictures for nearly a month but liked yesterdays and the 433 post…
She must enjoy being associated with him lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.