Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221026_121928.jpg

Babes I promise I won't distract you too much and I'd give you the best massages to help you stay fit 😉😉😉🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She must have been too demanding 😂. I reckon he isn’t easy to be with tho? He does come across very serious and regimental doesn’t he. Still fit tho
Apparently it was because he wanted the quiet life and she is a singer who loved the attention. Did I mention I loooove quiet nights in watching Netflix...😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So do we put our names on a list, is it a ticketing system or will the winners name be drawn out of a hat?
" Let's go round again!
***** doctors all the tickets with my raffle number******

• Haha
  • Heart
So do we put our names on a list, is it a ticketing system or will the winners name be drawn out of a hat?
Is it first come first served?? Or do we take it in turns. There’s 7 days of the week. Monthly or weekly rota 😂😂

im fairly new to this thread so will share my fav pics of him
E9531028-2AFB-4D0D-91C8-BB0E53F8C48A.jpeg
B3DE6EFC-3179-45AD-8AE5-04F2FE13745F.jpeg
6A8FC0D9-79E8-4B03-8914-AD15722BD98A.jpeg
0F8DB8A7-DCD1-4312-AAE3-6A12B47E02D1.jpeg
30991182-41A4-4941-862C-E8C03BBCBCF6.jpeg
DCA8ADE7-CB28-4393-AC41-C50A54441CA6.jpeg
F727B13F-02A4-4249-B0A7-61381BF28638.jpeg
81540F01-D080-4DE3-AA12-8283494EEF31.jpeg
1ACC0A23-7754-4F27-9B64-E415455CCDFB.jpeg
F85D974B-B921-481C-A3D4-CFCDE43982CD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'd take him on game nights.... consolation sex if they lose and congratulations sex if they win 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd take him on game nights.... consolation sex if they lose and congratulations sex if they win 🙌
BUT that’s the best night !!!! Winning sex would be amazing cos he’d be happy and then losing sex he’d be mad and probs duck really hard. It’s a win win you clever cow

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Apparently it was because he wanted the quiet life and she is a singer who loved the attention. Did I mention I loooove quiet nights in watching Netflix...😉
Yes, that was mentioned in an article after they broke up, that she liked the flashy lifestyle and he preferred quiet and calm. (Interestingly, Bernardo’s girlfriend remains very good friends with Ruben’s ex. They each posted on their IG stories not long ago of them and others on a night out and they’re always commenting on each other’s posts.)

Yes baby @Just Drive wake up!!! You’re missing this baby girl View attachment 1679950
I’m here, babes!! 😘 I am drooling over all these pics! The man’s body is just insane!

Victory sex, angry sex, make up sex, I’ll take anything, anytime. And I prefer a low key lifestyle, too. Call me, Rubes!

• Heart
Yes, that was mentioned in an article after they broke up, that she liked the flashy lifestyle and he preferred quiet and calm. (Interestingly, Bernardo’s girlfriend remains very good friends with Ruben’s ex. They each posted on their IG stories not long ago of them and others on a night out and they’re always commenting on each other’s posts.)

I’m here, babes!! 😘 I am drooling over all these pics! The man’s body is just insane!

Victory sex, angry sex, make up sex, I’ll take anything, anytime. And I prefer a low key lifestyle, too. Call me, Rubes!
We’re all perfect for him he’ll be stuck for choice 🧐.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The full article, I think he was talking about in his youth, as he was meant to be quite a party boy at benfica
Someone on Twitter wrote he was the top shagger there 🤣 underneath the tweet about it
I am irrationally angry at all the women who got to shag this man. UNFAIR. :ROFLMAO: That’s why I weirdly love to check the list of whom he follows on IG. Lucky cows. And some don’t even follow him back like WTF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I am irrationally angry at all the women who got to shag this man. UNFAIR. :ROFLMAO: That’s why I weirdly love to check the list of whom he follows on IG. Lucky cows. And some don’t even follow him back like WTF.
Can you imagine not following a hot gorgeous man like Ruben back? Damn my following list is a bunch of twerps 😂

I notice some wags who become friends via boyfriends tend to remain friends after a breakup. I’m assuming too because they are Portuguese.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.