Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear he looked at you in the video of them walking off the pitch! :love: Another incredible collection of videos. You are a marvel. Thank you! Is streamable easy to use? Do you just upload vids from your phone to that website?

You can do it, babes. ❤ Download a good directions app on your phone. Give yourself plenty of time so you’re not rushed and nervous. I’m going to a game alone, too, in December. I’m coming from California (I always travel alone, though).
I know right! I was stood right at the edge looking at him!! 😍

streamable is so easy! Literally just upload and copy the link and go! I’ve found it the easiest to send photos on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh it looks like he did get a haircut. I prefer the longer look on him but he looks amazing either way. 🥵
Me too.
He was asked in the press conference about playing alongside Bernardo Silva. He smiled and laughed. Oh lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Now that City did a video on his morning routine, I want a longer, day-in-the-life video, including his night routine. And no, I don’t want to see him brushing his teeth with the aid of an app again, nor do I need to see the jurassic-era monstrosity on his kitchen counter again. I want to see where he eats, what he cooks (besides jamon, thank you), what he watches on telly to unwind, or what non-football books he reads.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now that City did a video on his morning routine, I want a longer, day-in-the-life video, including his night routine. And no, I don’t want to see him brushing his teeth with the aid of an app again, nor do I need to see the jurassic-era monstrosity on his kitchen counter again. I want to see where he eats, what he cooks (besides jamon, thank you), what he watches on telly to unwind, or what non-football books he reads.
We need like a real housewives style programme but on the actual players!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.