Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine not following a hot gorgeous man like Ruben back? Damn my following list is a bunch of twerps 😂

I notice some wags who become friends via boyfriends tend to remain friends after a breakup. I’m assuming too because they are Portuguese.
Right? Ladies of Instagram, that is Ruben bleeping Dias! One of the hottest humans ever conceived! World class footballer! Imagine not following back. Girls, come on. Trade places with me then. I’ll follow the tit out of him on IG.

That’s true, I suppose it’s like any other friend group. You remain friends with some people despite breakups. Ines seems close with the Team Portugal wags and ex wags like Ruben’s ex, Joao Felix’s ex, and Joao Cancelo’s wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else backing Portugal to win the WC🙈🤤 they’ve got quite a few city players in there 🤩🤩 & also one my favs from United Dalot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else backing Portugal to win the WC🙈🤤 they’ve got quite a few city players in there 🤩🤩 & also one my favs from United Dalot
Nooo I want them to fall out bc I don’t want city boys injured hah
City and Wolves seem to have most of Team Portugal. :ROFLMAO: Man, those boys are beautiful.

I’m terrified of injuries. I am selfishly and secretly hoping several countries get knocked out early. Club over country!
:(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The full article, I think he was talking about in his youth, as he was meant to be quite a party boy at benfica
The way he spoke about his grandfather was so lovely. I’m so glad that granddad is able to see and enjoy Ruben’s success. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.