Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, why did you ever leave? You don’t need to be a City fan to love this man. ❤ Stay please.
Only disappeared for the day yesterday. Generally stay of socials when the Reds are playing. That gets the heart rate up enough don’t need social media to tip me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet he bangs like a outside toilet door in a gale force 10 😀😀❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish I had someone to go to a game with 😭😭😭 I want to experience the city men in full body
I went on my own yesterday! 😊 ended up meeting up with a girl I speak to on Tumblr that I had never met before but it was a good experience, I felt very independent 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I went on my own yesterday! 😊 ended up meeting up with a girl I speak to on Tumblr that I had never met before but it was a good experience, I felt very independent 🤍
My anxiety could never let me go from Nottingham to Manchester then find the stadium 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
My anxiety could never let me go from Nottingham to Manchester then find the stadium 🤣🤣🤣
I travelled up from near London so over 3 hours to drive there and over 3 hours back, my anxiety wasn’t actually that bad yesterday I really enjoyed it all! 😊

• Heart
A few of Ruben from yesterday

I swear he looked at you in the video of them walking off the pitch! :love: Another incredible collection of videos. You are a marvel. Thank you! Is streamable easy to use? Do you just upload vids from your phone to that website?

You can do it, babes. ❤ Download a good directions app on your phone. Give yourself plenty of time so you’re not rushed and nervous. I’m going to a game alone, too, in December. I’m coming from California (I always travel alone, though).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.