Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruben wouldn’t mind if I changed the subject for a minute. I want these two to be my besties. They’re so cute. But β€œJohn” is NOT happy about having a brother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ruben wouldn’t mind if I changed the subject for a minute. I want these two to be my besties. They’re so cute. But β€œJohn” is NOT happy about having a brother.
Dog John is 100% pissed. Frenchies do not really like other dogs that much :/

And yes I feel like if I walked around manc one day and saw them they would be so nice. Ines seems like she would be a super welcoming wag, not so cliquey

I love that he is the face of Nike undies but when Leroy sane was he got a much better photo shoot

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dog John is 100% pissed. Frenchies do not really like other dogs that much :/

And yes I feel like if I walked around manc one day and saw them they would be so nice. Ines seems like she would be a super welcoming wag, not so cliquey

I love that he is the face of Nike undies but when Leroy sane was he got a much better photo shoot
I feel the total opposite about ines, I feel she seems super cliquey.
Agree on the photoshoot, with the background it seems like it was done around the same time as the Portugal World Cup one, so wonder if they just threw him some undies and said here you go

Reactions: 1
I love Bernie and Ines. Charles is a cutie, I hope he wins John over.

Also hope Ruben takes notice and shares more dog pictures of his own.
tumblr_1ec3f722b68df6e3c2c3d93727036af9_3e8cabc0_1280.jpg

• Heart
I’m sorry gang, as good as the boy looks today, I hope he ends up on the losing side. As unlikely as that seems!
I’ll duck out now and be back tomorrow when I have stopped crying at the new hole Citeh are about to rip us.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
SAME. On most humans, that trait can be douche-baggy but on Ruben, it’s sexy as duck.
I think it's because him being commanding doesn't seem to come from a place of him wanting to feel powerful or stroke his ego. The commanding air is a consequence of confidence and competence (try saying that three times fast), rather than something he does to make himself feel like he's those things.

• Heart
I think it's because him being commanding doesn't seem to come from a place of him wanting to feel powerful or stroke his ego. The commanding air is a consequence of confidence and competence (try saying that three times fast), rather than something he does to make himself feel like he's those things.
Yes the it’s the competence that does it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s like you perfectly summarised my thoughts, especially BIB

• Heart
Am I allowed back in?
I promise not to mention what happened yesterday other than the boy is very fine when giving a post match interview.

E3605441-D833-4CA7-B922-C928FFE6D690.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.