Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He looks so unimpressed about where he’s been forced to sit
It should be illegal for someone as beautiful as him to be shoved back that far. He also seems to be the only one who made an effort to wear a button down shirt. Everyone else is in t-shirts. I don’t care if the t-shirts have Louis Vuitton or Balenciaga splashed across the front, they’re still t-shirts.

He looks to have lost Bernardo and Joao on the route to the restaurant and he wants to track them but is being disturbed by people wanting a group photo
:ROFLMAO: That’s exactly it.

Reactions: 5
Very jealous but also Ruben's face afterwards 😂 and the flexing. He makes ronaldo look small too

Attachments

• Heart
Our man is now following a yoga instructor, who, dare I say, actually looks decent. More normal looking than the plastic, boobular model types who seem to comprise 92% of his follow list. And the kid in her photos is her nephew according to her captions so she’s family-oriented, Ruben!

Last edited:
Our man is now following a yoga instructor, who, dare I say, actually looks decent. More normal looking than the plastic, boobular model types who seem to comprise 92% of his follow list. And the kid in her photos is her nephew according to her captions so she’s family-oriented, Ruben!
He's still liking that dancer's photos but doesn't look like she's liked any of his for nearly a month so 👀. He does follow a lot of girls doesn't he. Casting his net wide.

I hope he does find someone who genuinely wants to be with him rather than because he's a footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's still liking that dancer's photos but doesn't look like she's liked any of his for nearly a month so 👀. He does follow a lot of girls doesn't he. Casting his net wide.

I hope he does find someone who genuinely wants to be with him rather than because he's a footballer.
He certainly is following a few woman but he has needs! Now we would like to help there 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
DCD297AF-BEB7-487C-95BA-1FEE21B1F2B1.jpeg

Look at rubes. Down for the cougar 👀 she’s 11 years his senior.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.