Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our babies! It’s so good to see them. 🥰

Doesn’t he look fantastic? ❤ He looks more like 2018 Bernardo which I think was the hottest version of him.

I have to watch this cooking video. Is there anything the man can’t do??
Bernardo looked adorable 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love how it's like he has been wound up during team talk then let loose when the whistle goes 🤣🤣 neeeeyooowm 💨💨💨
That’s so accurate! He’s like a little cartoon character zipping about the pitch at light speed. :ROFLMAO: ❤

If anyone has CNN you might get to see him cooking before the game
Quote from that article:
“It’s preparing my future, it’s preparing one day to have a family.
Stop, Ruben, I can’t cope. 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s the video! Oh my days, I love him so much. 🥵 :love:
Plainly obvious he loves him family and his country. Can see the passion he has for football being the 1st in and last out. Pure dedication.
When he mentioned "the hunger" yep I thought yep we are hungry for you 🤪😆
Anyone jealous of the yoga teacher!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Plainly obvious he loves him family and his country. Can see the passion he has for football being the 1st in and last out. Pure dedication.
When he mentioned "the hunger" yep I thought yep we are hungry for you 🤪😆
Anyone jealous of the yoga teacher!
I never watched video before. I thought it was a physio. That’s it I’m getting yoga teacher training cert 😂. I’ll help him in downward dog 😛

• Haha
No idea what he’s saying; I’m just enjoying his voice and arms. He could call my mother a wanker and I’d still be like omgIloveyouthankyousomuch. (Also laughing at how quickly he ran out of there at the end. The man prefers to train, not talk!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No idea what he’s saying; I’m just enjoying his voice and arms. He could call my mother a wanker and I’d still be like omgIloveyouthankyousomuch. (Also laughing at how quickly he ran out of there at the end. The man prefers to train, not talk!)
His arms omg. I still loved my crappy lame ex bfs and they were not Ruben so he could do anything and id accept it with love haha.

• Heart
I thought that when I saw it 😂 probably thinking I won't be allowed dessert sitting here 😂
He looks to have lost Bernardo and Joao on the route to the restaurant and he wants to track them but is being disturbed by people wanting a group photo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.