Ruben Dias #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls do not follow football at all and think I’m a maniac. .

I’m in a guys football chat with my friend and his coworkers with 10 guys and he’s like she is legit and will fight you if you trash anyone on City .

One of my bffs is like I like that Neymar Brazilian l guy bc you know I love bad boys - lol dead

Reactions: 3
Completely unacceptable!
Saddle the horses and rally the troops!
we ride at dawn.

View attachment 1746931
call back the troops these will suffice till hopefully high quality suit pictures on thursday
Ok. Maybe we can hold off riding at dawn. But we are ready when needed.

Reactions: 5
Portugal if you are reading here please do a sole Ruben camera for the rest of the work cup

Portugal if you are reading here please do a sole Ruben camera for the rest of the work cup
Ruben’s drawing of Joao Felix was perfect, can’t tell the difference between the drawing and the real JF.

@wordzalad Ruben Neves’s drawing of Matheus at 1:56.

Why must CR laugh like a cartoon villain?

Ruben’s drawing of Joao Felix was perfect, can’t tell the difference between the drawing and the real JF.

@wordzalad Ruben Neves’s drawing of Matheus at 1:56.

Why must CR laugh like a cartoon villain?
He is a work of art that makes works of art. He’s Portuguese Picasso. His laugh. I love him.

Never heard that one before.

Cannot just be me, but it looks like he is wearing lipstick
Looks cute though
He looks like a little kid who drank some brightly colored drink and is saying “teeheehee look mum, my mouth’s red!”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.