Roz Purcell.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that is more of a costume for the Barbie movie than an outfit. I love the colours together.

Yeah I love colourful clothes and mixed prints, and I'm 30 plus 🙂
You can like all of those things and have phenomenal style😎. I've seen plenty of women who are well into their 60s who are absolutely iconic on a day to day basis.
I just don't think she has any style , it's just copy and paste situation with her. Mimics International influencers rather than having personal style

Reactions: 1
Will this be the hike book that she got an advance on over three years ago and is only now finishing?? If so, that was meant to be published before Christmas
Or will it be the discover Ireland project that she's still under contract to finish
Or will it be even more clothes that don't sell???

Attachments

Looks like multiple rings, not my vibe but suits her! I think their relationship is kinda cute. Like how they share so little to the point that one day people wondering if they’re still together to an engagement announcement the next! Good luck to them

Reactions: 15
Delighted for her 🙌 I live a few kms away from where her parents are- she’s after applying for planning for a house near them, and it’s been approved. Kind of a shepherds hut style passive house.Seems like she plans on moving back nearer to home for at least some of the week anyway.

Reactions: 7
Maybe they are promise rings and he's going to let her choose her own ring.
---
I'm delighted for her!

I think they’re all engagement rings, she doesn’t seem to have them on in any other post or highlight/story

I think they got married. You can see a ring on Zach’s wedding finger in her story.

• Wow
Reactions: 2