Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in that post about being ‘Facebook official’ for 3 years, is she indirectly saying they were together when he was with his ex?

Oh and she can’t resist an insult can she. If I’d written a post like that with the middle finger emoji, my fella would ring me and tell me to have some respect & take it down.

Reactions: 5
This actually triggered me and I went out my way to message her last night asking what does she actually expect and of course no response. I’m guessing she got similar messages as the post has gone now.

I think she’s disgusting/a poor excuse of a mother, to complain about this and then keep uploading more photos (some intimate) to 42k people.
She does not own her photos once they are publicly out there, does her thick head not understand that?

She made a private profile for this baby!!!
The only reason she posts her and puts her at risk is to show people there’s more to her already boring life…. Stop using that child!

Strangers do not care about your baby Roxy, only the weirdos and peeds do!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
This actually triggered me and I went out my way to message her last night asking what does she actually expect and of course no response. I’m guessing she got similar messages as the post has gone now.

I think she’s disgusting/a poor excuse of a mother, to complain about this and then keep uploading more photos (some intimate) to 42k people.
She does not own her photos once they are publicly out there, does her thick head not understand that?

The only reason she posts her and puts her at risk is to show people there’s more to her already boring life…. Stop using that child!

Wow! Glad you got a screenshot because I went to look and it's now gone. Didn't she learn before with the realroxy? She did the same and that account is still up and running. Obviously reporting does duck all. But it won't change her. She will still keep posting BJ. She is and always will be a selfish dumb bleep.

Reactions: 3
Wow! Glad you got a screenshot because I went to look and it's now gone. Didn't she learn before with the realroxy? She did the same and that account is still up and running. Obviously reporting does duck all. But it won't change her. She will still keep posting BJ. She is and always will be a selfish dumb bleep.
I hope the realroxy profile is on here, or has seen it. I don’t think she will share that profile again as it shows her true gangly, pancake ass and thumb sucking teeth.

I also want to know how she finds these small profiles so quickly? Because the photo that was used was from the same day!

Regardless, I think she’s trash sharing that baby so publicly.

Nearly time for a new thread, any suggestions for a title?
I'll kick off

Roxy winstanley #2 - the Photoshop booty queen

Roxy Winstanley #2 - "you're all just jealous"

Roxy Winstanley #2 - Instagram Queen, real life tit show

Reactions: 2
Roxy winstanley #2 - lost 4.5 or was it 5.5 litres of blood? BJ thrown to her nanny like a sack of spuds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Roxy Winstanley #2 - Booby juice is superpowered, she's been in the gym for the last 5 hours

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So she's not bothered about fake profiles of herself? So what was that rubbish about reporting Fake Ron? And she knew who it was and their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and was taking legal action? Yeah not bothered at all.

She seriously has the shittest memory of what's she's previous said/writer (bj in white for 3 months being one of them) All she cares about is engagement and she will put HER CHILD on SM and bugger the consequences.

I see she's dragged another new "auntie/friend" out with them. You can tell she's clutching at straws for company. She's got no one other than Ra, and I think she keeps her at a distance.

Clare from calm yard will be her newest bestie, but watch your handsome hubby Clare, Ron has form....

Reactions: 4
So she’s saying she’s had 6 hours sleep in two days now… I know she is breast feeding but the baby isn’t newborn anymore and can go longer now between feeds or did she say she accepts a bottle now (I don’t know she chats that much nonsense)

She has a partner at home and family who will clearly help out so why doesn’t she ask somebody to help so she can catch up on sleep. Oh yes because it’s probably a load of bull and she once again wants to be superhero mamma - “look at me still training hard despite being more sleep deprived than anybody else” - I can picture the post now.

Yup, she will do a grid post of her at her brother's gym stating how she is still exercising like a boss even with only having 1 hours sleep since January.
Boring, predictable bleep that she is 🖕🏼

• Haha
C0027329-1B65-4139-826A-B9A1BF7DC9CB.png

BORE OFF ROXY. I breast fed my baby in all kinds of places (including church) for 12 months. I didn’t feel the need to make a list because it’s not a competition for who can feed their kid in the most diverse of places. What is up with her? Everything has to be logged, noted, listed, bigger, better, more…… 🖕🏼

Reactions: 6
Yup, she will do a grid post of her at her brother's gym stating how she is still exercising like a boss even with only having 1 hours sleep since January.
Boring, predictable bleep that she is 🖕🏼
She's off to a Catholic Church today and of course had to drop in that she had to breastfeed! Seriously I wish she'd just duck off. She's clearly got no mates at all. Is Scott on a permanent sabbatical?

Maybe, and it's just a little bit of common sense, take the baby to a GP and have some proper tests done, she needs to stop self diagnosing or getting advise off the Insta mob.

Ron hasn't posted in days. She put a story up saying she's had a really hard time lately and all of a sudden her follower count jumps up by 300 in a few hours.
Someone been buying followers? 🤔

She buys followers to make herself feel better. Jesus Christ.😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What do we reckons gone on then? Has he just been on a bender & she’s ramping it up as the loneliest time of her life when in reality that’s the future when you have kids. If one of you wants to go out, the other has to pick up the slack. That’s life. That’s parenthood 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.