Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly we care more about BJ safety and privacy than she does. Even posting on Twitter. That's the LAST place I would want my newborn babies face all over. She made BJ her own Insta account. Jesus this poor child has no say in the matter. And she'll still post her all over the original account for the attention and likes, then use private as a photo album. "Got mummy's legs and button nose" is she talking before or after she had work done. Because that original beak she had was no button nose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Admitting she will be late to everything from now on 🙄 Think she'll give Ra an apology for always blasting her about being 30 minutes late everytime? Nah. We know she sits on her phone all day and she still never likes or comments on anything her best mate posts. She's insufferable.

Haven't seen or heard anything from Mr Headband. Bet he's choosing the longest hauls to stay away. If she was a nightmare before baby, bleeping imagine the tit show now 🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣

The cry face/ anxiety/ depression/ life is so hard/ but I wouldn't have it any other way long post coming within the week.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
So why not edit it if it was meant to be a close up of BJ?
Nah, cos she bleeping knew what she was doing, vain bleep that she is.
She is so wanting the sleaze brigades praise on how amazing she looks 🥱

This woman will never change & sadly that little girl will never have any privacy, I'd definitely not want 40k pervs seeing my baby girl that is for sure.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
As predicted she's constantly crying 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus suck it up buttercup, this is motherhood get on with it. She wanted a baby, or did she just think she had too?

She was supposed to zoom in on B, but mistakenly (Cough Cough) zoomed in on herself and still posted it? God she's such an attention seeker, she's like a spoilt brat wanting constant attention.

She's actually created an Insta account for the baby? What a joke of a parent she is, that's truly mind numbingly pathetic. Something is clearly missing in her life to have such a need to document everything on SM as she does.

I wonder if her friend is going to get an apology now she admits she is also going to be late now? Of is she still going to be an insufferable bleep and act like her tit don't stink?

She's not had many visitors has she.......

Haha I'm 8 minutes in and dying. She is the biggest lying bleep. She honestly believes that NO WOMAN EVER has worked out whilst pregnant. She literally calls herself amazing. Just about everything thus far I've heard has contradicted what she has said before. And her bragging on about her training, just to have LIFE SAVING SURGERY and blood transfusions....quite entertaining really. Link to interview....

Attachments

Haha I'm 8 minutes in and dying. She is the biggest lying bleep. She honestly believes that NO WOMAN EVER has worked out whilst pregnant. She literally calls herself amazing. Just about everything thus far I've heard has contradicted what she has said before. And her bragging on about her training, just to have LIFE SAVING SURGERY and blood transfusions....quite entertaining really. Link to interview....

The bleep sure loves talking about herself.

She needs to learn another word for amazing. A vet surgeon should have a stronger vocabulary tbh 🥴 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Urm me me me, urm me urm urm urm bloody urmmmmmmmm MEEEEEE not the best opening shot to her interview. She hasn't advertised it much has she?🤔🤔

She must feel like a right twit watching it back, knowing how knackered she is now and how much giving birth and looking after a new baby absolutely knackers you. People were telling her to relax but all she did was snap at them and read some "expert" book, that clearly hasn't helped at all.

She needs to try every bottle available until she finds the one B likes and stick her on hungry baby milk as her breast milk clearly isn't satisfying her.

Attachments

Here we bleeping go with the comparison pics, what she went through, the 4 transfusions, the life saving surgery & the 3stone weight loss in a week bullshit.

She absolutely bleeping hates what pregnancy has done to her body, her training regime & her obsession with how she looks.

She is so bloody draining, how can anyone be around her, she sucks the joy out of everything. You have a healthy baby ffs, that is all that should matter at 2 weeks post partum.
Give me strength!!!

Reactions: 6
Well Ron, you did it. Somehow you have managed to shock me and surpass every other post you've written and produced the cuntiest thing I've ever seen.
You have just given birth to a little girl that's perfectly healthy and you cried when you saw your body in the mirror???!!! You selfish twit. Your ED and obsession with training and being thin is ruining your life. Do you really think we need to know how many hands were in your vagina? We know it happens, it's childbirth!! But most of us just keep the gruesome details private.
But your main issue is the muscle mass you lost on your arse and legs? Wtf is wrong with you? Let your body go to tit for a while and worry about giving BJ the best start in life, not getting back to training.
For once Ron, you will have to realise that you aren't number 1 anymore. BJ isn't just a prop for photos and an accessory for "living your best life" climbing up mountains so you can post that "family goals" picture of the three of you looking pensively into the distance whilst up the top of Moel Famau.

Jesus Christ she makes my blood boil. She's 33 and behaves like a 13 year old. In fact no, I know 13 year olds that have a more stable and mature mind than hers

Reactions: 5
I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant with my third and am almost at what my full term weight was with my previous two 🙃 ...Good job I don't care but her posts could really trigger other mums-to-be..I can't help but feel that she is secretly proud of the fact that she has lost so much weight in such a short space of time. I also think that she probably needs to get some sort trauma counselling because all she seems to harp on about is her "lifesaving" surgery..the workouts really helped Ron 👍

Reactions: 8
In case you have been blocked, I included the cunty post.

Funny how she mentions being honest. It's not honest when you immediately block and delete anyone who doesn't kiss arse. It's easy to be a bleep and say whatever you want when you do that. It's not honest AT ALL.

I truly think she enjoys belittling women. She hides behind honesty and helping others,but what she does is triggering and very hurtful to women who are struggling. Who bleeping gloats about needing to eat more 2 weeks postpartum?? Some of the most disgusting behaviour I've ever seen.

Am I wrong? Please chime in.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I totally agree..what she's also after is validation from her adoring fans.."you look amazing Rox" "I'd love to have your pp figure". She's sickening

• Heart
I totally agree with you @Justwanttochat80 - She hates women, she does nothing to build other woman up or even try & make them feel better.
She doesn't care though, it's all about me, myself & I with Ron.

So many women out there don't get the privilege of carrying a baby full term or conceive the first time of trying like she admitted to on that video yesterday.
But she doesn't give a duck, she sits on this high pedestal with the "I beat an eating disorder", "I worked out until I gave birth", "I've lost 3 stone in a week" not caring about those still in the grips of an ED, or those that couldn't work out during pregnancy due to complications or all the women out there who struggle to lose their baby weight.

The girl has no social awareness, she is so superficial, shallow & insincere, it's no wonder she has no real friends apart from Ra & her brothers partners.

Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you @Justwanttochat80 - She hates women, she does nothing to build other woman up or even try & make them feel better.
She doesn't care though, it's all about me, myself & I with Ron.

So many women out there don't get the privilege of carrying a baby full term or conceive the first time of trying like she admitted to on that video yesterday.
But she doesn't give a duck, she sits on this high pedestal with the "I beat an eating disorder", "I worked out until I gave birth", "I've lost 3 stone in a week" not caring about those still in the grips of an ED, or those that couldn't work out during pregnancy due to complications or all the women out there who struggle to lose their baby weight.

The girl has no social awareness, she is so superficial, shallow & insincere, it's no wonder she has no real friends apart from Ra & her brothers partners.
I don’t think her brothers partners have a choice, or they’d be outcasted by the winstanley clan.

I was reading the comments and I bet she’s having another cry over those who have said “you won’t get your old body back”. I can’t see her ever being happy as I truly think she thinks she will get her body back.

I’ve never cried over my body as I’m so grateful to have a baby.
READ.THE.ROOM.

She is an upper tier bleep! So all that training was a complete and utter waste of time for super Ron.

So she's crying about her body on the hour, every hour its then such a great idea to stick it online for the world to look at. I'm dying to reply saying "I agree you look tit"🤣

Someone needs to tell her to pull that superficial head out of her skinny-boney ass and focus on what she does have.

What did she think was going to happen to her body? That it would just ping back? No you stupid fuckwit it doesn't. She's got to learn to cope with things better than just crying about it, she got a lot worse to come.

She's not remotely bothered about that baby, it's all about her. Maybe she should have just bought one of those real life baby dolls, it's about the same intelligence level.

She's such a twit. She's got absolutely no friends other than Ra, and I'm not surprised, she's poison.

I did call the cross legged pictures though 🤣

Reactions: 3
I commented years back, not even that bad really. She deleted my comment straight away and blocked me. Within 7.2 seconds. The bleep LIVES on her phone. She hates anyone to interupt her perfect existence. She created a world around her and BJ will soon be a huge lesson in reality.

Grade A uber bleep!!!!!!

Two weeks in & she ‘breaking her heart’ over her body? She also knows EXACTLY how much she weighs before/after and where she’s lost muscle mass? I didn’t know what day it was after I had my daughter….. never mind all those stats she’s spouting. I feel ashamed for her. WHO CARES. Put the lights down, snuggle up with your baby, breastfeed and enjoy eating what you want. PUT YOUR PHONE DOWN RON & JIB THE SCALES - you look like a C U N T

She's trying to put weight on she says, so she eats zero calorie syrup and fat free yogurt with granola? Yeah of course she's trying to put weight on. She's a Billy bullshitter. Her words say one thing but her actions say something quite different. She's loving the weight loss.

Reactions: 8
"Tell me I'm pretty! Tell me I'm amazing! Tell me I don't look old and haggard!"

Not quite the responses she was looking for though is it 🤣 And notice she didn't like the marry comment 🤣🤣🤣

She reeks of desperation.
That tweet "Your alive and have a lovely child..! Relish those facts" so true, but she doesn't have the ability to look beyond her vanity to what she does have.

Her mum or Scott really need to have a stern talk to her, but I think she's emotionally exhausted her parents over the years, it's down to you now Scott!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.