Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping superwoman & her 5k walks, smug bleep won't be acting so clever when she's screaming the place down with contractions anytime soon.
That baby will come when it's ready, has no one ever told her this 🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣 god I love a GimmeGimmeGimme post 🤣🤣🤣

She's a prick. Her mum texting her "are you on your walk at 7am" talk about enabling her? Tell her to get a grip. She's been trying to force this birth since about 30 weeks.

I think she has a tough time when she's having the baby, she can't even handle having a cold without moaning, so those contractions are going to kill her!!

She was advertising baby optibac! Her health visitors are in for one hell of a time with super mum, know it all, she'll be putting midwife on her bio soon!!

Long time lurker here 🙋🏼‍♀️ she blocked me a few days ago. I didn't think my comment was all that bad. She had posted saying she was fed up of people commenting on how big she was and all I said was that she wasn't and I was only 5ft and had put on over 2 stone with each of mine..🤷‍♀️ mortified..I've never knowingly been blocked 🤣🤣
That's seriously bizarre behaviour, of course she's bigger she's having a baby, but you can tell she's pregnant and not put weight on!

She's off her head, so body obsessed it's untrue. She needs to get a grip of herself and grow up and stop being so self obsessed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she goes on and on about her body. Is there a more self obsessed woman on earth than this bleep? Obviously deep in eating disorder. You don't have to say it over and over again that you love your body unless trying to convince yourself.

And Christ where are those eyes going? One toward Scott and one looking down the hall 🤣🤣🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here's a novel idea...... if you don't want people commenting on your appearance, don't post yourself online to get scrutinised and commented on. I know that's easy for me to write as I'm not an self obsessed brain dead idiot, but common Ron engage your brain.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does she keep saying she's big? My bump with all my babies was double hers.
She'll have to have either the quickest or longest labour of all time, the longest baby of all time or something or other she can brag about.
I'm personally sick to death of her going on about her pregnancy, no one bleeping cares Ron...NO ONE!!

Why does she keep saying she's big? My bump with all my babies was double hers.
She'll have to have either the quickest or longest labour of all time, the longest baby of all time or something or other she can brag about.
I'm personally sick to death of her going on about her pregnancy, no one bleeping cares Ron...NO ONE!!
With her its definitely good attention, bad attention it's still attention.

Nice freezer full of frozen fake tan included colostrum 🤢🤮

She's a dick

• Sick
Reactions: 2
WTAF
Nah, that's enough internet for me for one day.
I'm done 😣
🤷🏻‍♀️Why? Just why? Why does the world need to see this? She'll be posting pics of her piles next!🍇🤢🤣

Scott's (baby daddy🤮🤮🤮) perfectly straightened, hairbanded hair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ You can do all the snatch's you want mate, you still look like a 80's curtain hair throw back that needs a good wash!!

I wish she'd stop with all the stupid names (baby daddy, feeling like a cow, pregnant mama) FFS just stop!! Grow the duck up!! You're about to become someone's mum, you inept idiot!!

Reactions: 3
That is not normal behavior. To post pictures of colostrum for thousands, mostly men and then put 😂😂 It's psychotic. She has mental issues. It's so obvious. No one needs that much external attention and admiration. And if she ever hears something off, it's delete, block and that person is jealous. That's why she has no real life friends. No one more than someone who casually hits the like button. When no one cares enough to go to your baby shower, you know you're a psycho crank witch. I bet tons of her so called friends read here and secretly laugh.🤣

Attachments

That is not normal behavior. To post pictures of colostrum for thousands, mostly men and then put 😂😂 It's psychotic. She has mental issues. It's so obvious. No one needs that much external attention and admiration. And if she ever hears something off, it's delete, block and that person is jealous. That's why she has no real life friends. No one more than someone who casually hits the like button. When no one cares enough to go to your baby shower, you know you're a psycho crank witch. I bet tons of her so called friends read here and secretly laugh.🤣
Nothing is off limits for the narcissist. The way she walks about and looks at people in the gym. She has no clue how many talk behind her back and its not jealousy!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:🤡 Everyone talks about her and not in a good way. thats how a narcissist is. Get out ur arse Ron!!

I wonder how many people told her to relax, enjoy pregnancy and enjoy the time, but Ron knows better. 🥱 Life before kids was so easy. Unbelievably easy. She has no idea what is about to happen. She'll wish she would have just calmed down and enjoyed it instead of trying to be some kind of superhero bleeping mum to be for social media who doesn't care. Getting a day off post kids is so hard. She's such an idiot. But then again her relaxing time consists of Disney and Harry Potter. Such a child.

The irony of her posting body pics and then mad when people comment. Then turn comments off? Or don't do it? Ohhhhh it's just when people don't kiss your ugly arse, THAT'S when you don't like it. Got it ✌

Why does her Out of Office email she shared on her story today begin with ‘Unfortunately I am on maternity leave until…’?!? No matter how inconvenient it is that a client might have been seeking to deal with her over the next 8 months, there’s nothing ‘unfortunate’ about being on mat leave…it’s like she’s apologising for it!! Hope I’m not overreacting but duck me that’s triggered me!!

Reactions: 8
Didn't great auntie Jill get the memo? It's all white for the first three months? White, whiteeee!! WHITE I TELL YOU!!!

• Haha
Why does her Out of Office email she shared on her story today begin with ‘Unfortunately I am on maternity leave until…’?!? No matter how inconvenient it is that a client might have been seeking to deal with her over the next 8 months, there’s nothing ‘unfortunate’ about being on mat leave…it’s like she’s apologising for it!! Hope I’m not overreacting but duck me that’s triggered me!!
Because she's a twit and thinks she's indispensable?!

[
D7D4F698-15B2-4020-A9E2-4AE34EEDB428.jpeg

Does anyone else think it’s disrespectful to her partner when she’s always spunking over some other fella on her stories? Don’t get me wrong. I know we all have celeb crushes - but I don’t know anyone that goes around verbalising that tit, especially all over social media. She’s like a teenager. As someone pointed out on here recently, she’s very childish - I find it very odd.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how Ron would feel if Scott did the same. Drooling over different women and posting about them. Ron would bleeping explode!

I wonder how Ron would feel if Scott did the same. Drooling over different women and posting about them. Ron would bleeping explode!
Can you imagine?!! She’d be screaming at him whilst simultaneously meal prepping more steamed broccoli than a soup factory so she can be thinner, leaner and better than the celeb crush. SHE MUST WIN AT EVERYTHING.

• Haha
She is that self involved it doesn't occur to her even now that this is disrespectful.

She would go off like a bottle of pop if Scott even liked a photo of someone else, we all know she's had trauma from previous relationships🥱 so Scott has to be very gentle about her feelings 🥱 but she can bulldozer anyone else's!! She's a prick.

This is why Scott hasn't put a ring on it. Marriage with Ron would be too much of a commitment!

Why does she have to be in the pics wishing her mum happy birthday? She rehashes the same ones so clearly not lots of time spent with dearest, special loving her all the world and half of Seacome mummy win? (Although her mum does have a kind face, not like Ron, so that hasn't rubbed off) god help this baby with Ron as its mum 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Fits her narcissistic and child like self. She lacks empathy. She doesn't grasp the feelings of anyone but herself. She can do whatever she wants but doesn't understand when someone else does it. Narcissists have troubled relationships because nobody wants to be friends with that. Her only non family friend is Ra. And Ron again posted about Ra being 30 minutes late "and counting..." yesterday. She has no idea what it's like to leave the house with a child. What a twit. She doesn't understand anyone else's point of view, or give a duck. It's all Ron's world. She's literally the world's biggest bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is that self involved it doesn't occur to her even now that this is disrespectful.

She would go off like a bottle of pop if Scott even liked a photo of someone else, we all know she's had trauma from previous relationships🥱 so Scott has to be very gentle about her feelings 🥱 but she can bulldozer anyone else's!! She's a prick.

This is why Scott hasn't put a ring on it. Marriage with Ron would be too much of a commitment!

Why does she have to be in the pics wishing her mum happy birthday? She rehashes the same ones so clearly not lots of time spent with dearest, special loving her all the world and half of Seacome mummy win? (Although her mum does have a kind face, not like Ron, so that hasn't rubbed off) god help this baby with Ron as its mum 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
This is such a good point! The fact she always uses the same old pics!!! Doesn’t she have any new pics in all these years?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.