Roxy Winstanley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so regimented it’s untrue! So she’s giving herself 6 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂 then she thinks she will be back to normal! Good luck love! Never mind the difference she is physically going to feel, she’s not once mentioned the emotional turmoil she’s about to experience!!

Imagine if she gets a non stop cryer or won’t latch or c section? What is she going to do? stop and read a few chapters? She doesn’t deal with life in a constructive way as it is. Everything is a drama and dramatic on a grand scale, so she’s heading straight into a car crash of her own doing.

Reactions: 3
Who calls their vagina a mary- bleeping hell is this idiot 3 or 33!

And duck off eating a slice of bread for your main meal...Order food or get Mr Drain Pipes to make you something.
She is such a trigger to any of her followers who have an eating disorder.
You're feeding a baby, grow the duck up & quit being so selfish, you stupid twit!!

Reactions: 4

And duck off eating a slice of bread for your main meal...Order food or get Mr Drain Pipes to make you something.
You're feeding a baby, grow the duck up & quit being so selfish, you stupid twit!!
It's so selfish! She needs to be eating AT LEAST 300 more cals a day. Probably even more now that she is 34 weeks. I bet she is barely hitting her own calories. And she isn't eating more to make up for the ones burned working out. She is a vile human being. She doesn't care about anyone but herself, including the baby. Eat some food. Enjoy a day off for duck sake. What a miserable way to live. So obsessed with her looks that she can't enjoy being pregnant. It's really no wonder she is losing 100 followers a day. She is the WORST! 🤮

I can’t believe she’s actually posted that she’s having a slice of bread for her dinner, have some soup with it, it takes a few minutes to heat up. Unbelievably selfish.

All that exercise she’s done today and she’s not fuelling herself or looking after that baby properly already. Drinking raspberry leaf tea to bring on Labour, wanting an mega early birth. She hasn’t a clue how to look after another person, she’s too self obsessed! She’s bloody dangerous. If anything goes wrong its all down to her.

I really don’t understand why she’s lied about her profession?! I didn’t know until I read this thread and it’s shocking.
Do you think Scott knows she’s not a vet? 🥴

I also wonder if her family have second hand embarrassment when they see she lies about her career on a social media 😖

Reactions: 1
Why does anyone need to know that she's going to be rubbing this on her perineum?
Is this for her male fans?
Nothing is private with the woman.
There is something not right with her.
Attention seeking fuckwit!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮

What the duck is wrong with her? Who puts that in an Instagram story? Her family must be so embarrassed by her. I'm guessing they have all given up and just let her be a narcissist psycho bleep. But now she has procreated. So scary that.

Reactions: 5
Why does anyone need to know that she's going to be rubbing this on her perineum?
Is this for her male fans?
Nothing is private with the woman.
There is something not right with her.
Attention seeking fuckwit!!
The funny thing about all of this, as any ladies that have had babies will know, all of this saintly hippy preppy tit, goes out the window the minute those contractions hit!!😵

Is she following the Gisele what a load of lying bollocks Bündchen birth plan? surly her mum has had a word and told her she’s living in a fantasy land of placenta pills and rubbing perineum oil, if she hasn’t, she really needs too and to get this girl to wise up, like now!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

This is an interesting read

Already counting down the days until she can be a CrossFit athlete again. No bother that you have a baby now. She doesn't even care about this baby. It's actually scary and concerning reading her posts.

600 likes in 3 hours. Not a chance in hell those are real likes 🤣🤣
OMG that is her. She is every single one of those!!!!!! How can Scott deal with that head case???

They are going to be the worst parents. At a spa and constantly on their phones. She's complaining about him taking too long. Always has to publicly criticize him. Maybe he was texting his side piece, that's why 👀🥴

Going on about Aperol. Posting in black and white so you can't tell he's an ugly ginger bleep. I pity the fly on the wall that has to hear them two all night. Bickering. Her cry arsing and moaning. BAAAABBBBBE...... SCOOOTTTTTTTTT bleeping cringe

I literally can’t bear how passive aggressive she is towards Scott. It’s so disrespectful. She’s vile.

Roxy nobody cares about your bloody comparisons every day! Can’t she just get on with her life without being obsessed about her past?!
View attachment 908196
But but but I used to be HOTTT!!! Don't forget how HOT I was!!! This stupid bump will be gone soon and 2 weeks after this bump is gone my body will be baaaaack. And i will be back with aaaalllll the booty pics and ridiculous poses to show off my big arse.

Most predictable, transparent, condescending, boring bleep on Instagram.

If she goes on anymore about how much she wants alcohol I'm going to scream.
She cannot wait for her life to get back to normal can she? She doesn't seem to realise her life will never be the same again.

Baby moon 😂 silly little girl hasn't even had a honeymoon yet, chances are she never will either, I doubt he'll ever put a ring on it.

She is passive aggressive to everyone who doesn't jump to her tune.
She is a spoilt bleep who wants everything her own way.
She needs to get in the bin!

Reactions: 2
If she goes on anymore about how much she wants alcohol I'm going to scream.
She cannot wait for her life to get back to normal can she? She doesn't seem to realise her life will never be the same again.

Baby moon 😂 silly little girl hasn't even had a honeymoon yet, chances are she never will either, I doubt he'll ever put a ring on it.

She is passive aggressive to everyone who doesn't jump to her tune.
She is a spoilt bleep who wants everything her own way.
She needs to get in the bin!
That’s all she was though wasn’t it, her body, no personality or humour to fall back on now, that’s why the endless streams of old stock photos. She’s a wanker.

Baby moon!!! You arse!! Put your furry lined belly away!!

There’s more chance of me getting 6 numbers on the lottery without actually doing the lottery than of Scott putting a ring on it. It’s been 3 years, if he was going too he would of, but he’s not daft, he knows he doesn’t want to be legally tied to her. I’m still giving it a year from the baby being born and there will be a Scott shaped hole in the door.

I honestly don’t know how anyone puts up with her, she’s completely self obsessed beyond anything I’ve ever known. He must work away a bit or he would be long gone. She never stops slating him, if he’s so bad why is she with him? oh right, that’s it, no other sap would put up with her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.