Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Why is she alone? I’ve got a million mates that would have had me over if my family had Covid. What a saddo

Reactions: 1

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Hahahaha 2 weeks and already moaning about mum life. Didn't she just post how baby daddy was up with her for 4 hours of witching hour and that he is the best ever? But then also says he sleeps through. Which is it? She HATES him leaving her at home with BJ.

Ron. He's not your husband. Needs to put a ring on it first hun 🥴🤣🤣
He's NEVER going to willingly putting a ring on it. There's no way he's going to tie himself to her, but she's going to turn the pressure on.

So just over 3 weeks since life saving surgery (bollocks) she's posted about going back to the gym!! That's all she's thought about, and I'm willing to bet she's already been back!!

Attachments

ThePidge

VIP Member
Did Roxy ever date a guy called Chris Spearman? Fitness/PT guy?
I know she publicly dated someone well known in the fitness industry a good few years ago but it all went wrong, allegedly with him cheating on her but can’t remember who he was.

Yeah she did and it didn’t last very long, I think she scared him off. He ended up with another girl from west Kirby shortly after…

Last edited:

XxPopxX

Who needs sleep eh? 😂🥴 I’m glad you’re all doing well and congratulations! I’m so glad I was a whole trimester ahead her, otherwise I’d have been on the same ward as her harping on about her unique birth 🙄

I can’t wait for the body comparison pics that will emerge over the next few weeks…I’m surprised she hasn’t regurgitated one of her older selfies and passed it off as a “just given birth” current photo 😂
Aaah congratulations to you then!
Imagine though you could’ve shared the candles😉

let’s face it, it’s a matter of days before we get a comparison pic to show off her body now. I bet she has the selfies lined up in her camera roll 🤣

cocacolazero

She’ll definitely be warming up for the comparison pictures - does she not realise and understand how boring by way of sheer predictability she is!!

i say it again, why do people give her the satisfaction of following and massaging her massively overinflated ego by saying loads of nice things about her absolutely vile and vain posts.

she’s so obviously a horrible person

XxPopxX

Now she's stating her babys head is nearly engaged because of her!!!
You're 28 weeks Roxy, calm the fuck down.
Trust her though to have a super early, record breaking head engagement, don't be surprised if the baby doesn't come out squatting & doing donkey kicks
Keeping upright and forward. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sounds like torture!? Shaming any other pregnant women who may need a lay down 🤣🤣

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Should report her.
haha I remember those 10 year old booty plans... is she still trying to flog them?! She literally has a basic “booty” as well.... I remember seeing her in person and I had to double take. She’s good at angles, I’ll give her that.
I have, numerous times, ASA doesn't seem to care though 😏

• Wow

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
She posted the same photograph tonight that she posted in October last year.
Why?
Why pretend that it's from tonight?
This woman will stop at NOTHING to get attention and it's always from the same creepy men every single time!
I take it Scott doesn't give her enough attention, so she has to rehash old photos of herself pouting in her underwear.
She reeks of desperation!!!
That’s just sad!! Clearly she’s not looking very photogenic at the moment!! Scott is probably sick of having to take pictures of her. Christmas she got him to take like 110 to get the 1 she wanted! She is unbelievably self obsessed.

I couldn’t be bothered trying to get that level of affirmation. Just go live your life, we don’t need to know everything, yet she has the need to tell us everything.

ThePidge

VIP Member
Weird putting fake tan on now considering she wants to BF 🥴
Even if it is safe to wear whilst BF (I’ve never worn it, so don’t know?) why would you want that unsanitary stuff going into a newborns mouth?! 😣

Wonder why she’s deleted that scan grid post claiming the baby is 9lb1 and massive like she is 👀🥴
I was wondering the same thing. After the 42 weeks of bragging she is the best pregnant woman alive, something not go according to Rons plan?

Even the private account has no posts? What's going on? Not like Ron to stay quiet and not brag with 25 stories. Realized there are some things in life you can't control?
Agree. Noticeably MIA

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She radiates no warmth or personality.
You can see her resting bitch face even with a bloody mask on.

She couldn't photoshop or filter what she looked like there & I bet she hated it!!
Without a face full of make up or a pose she really isn't all that is she?! 😏

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
I wonder whether she’s had a section. A few of my mates who trained pretty hard (not as hard as her of course) during pregnancy all ended up having a sunroof birth.

Your comment about being tight and having no softness… all my friends said the same thing.
I was the same. That’s why I mentioned it. I think she will defo have had a C-sect.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
I agree. She needs to read all of these. She is a horrible twat. But I want her to read it at her lowest. When she is absolutely huge and not cute at all. Feeling fat and gross because she has absolutely no idea what full term means on the body. Or after baby when bewbs are sagging, she can't go to gym, she hasn't slept in days, stretch marks, Scott getting on her nerves, no attention from hot selfies anymore.... Imagine her reading this then!!!😂😂

• Haha

ThePidge

VIP Member
I know, used to see her in the gym and the difference to her photos is crazy. Also she absolutely self obsessed to the point of insanity I think. Makes me laugh she proclaims loyalty and hates cheating men when her fella is known for it
Oh god really? Do you know him? I’ll have to have a nose now 😂 I remember her previous fellas were utter arseholes. She just wanted to settle down and have kids, which I totally get!

I was so annoyed when I seen her in person and how she actually looked! I kind of looked up to her on Twitter (in the past!) and my dreams were totally shattered 😂😂😂
Agree with you though, I remember she used to measure her arse with a measuring tape and say now much it had grown.... clearly all lies or she had a really flat arse.