Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAHun

Hahaha that caption of it not being her Monday face is also used allllll the time by her too!!

Reactions: 1

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
If anyone would like to report Roxy for falsely impersonating a Vet, send an email to [email protected]

I’ve screenshot her Instagram profile as well as that CrossFit Bio claiming she is one when in actual fact, she’s not on the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (See here - https://findavet.rcvs.org.uk/home/)

I’m fed up with the lies and with this false lifestyle.
Listen Roxy, you’re a medical rep for veterinary supplements at Elanco, you’re not a Vet.

You’re also not the only person to ever have a miscarriage and then get pregnant.

You’re not superwomen because you work out whilst pregnant, loads of people do it.

I think you need to seek medical help for all these constant lies and that you’re clearly not over your eating disorder.
Thank you, just reported. Included a screenshot of her Instagram, Twitter and that CrossFit page.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
All that to make a fuck boy jealous 🤔
She isn't right in't head!!
She's so self absorbed it's untrue. Could you be bothered trying to show a fuck boy what he's missing?? Block, get rid, don't pay good money for a photo shoot!! if he wanted to see her asshe'd be with her.

The latest post "no one better at painting face" how cold is she. There is absolutely no warmth on her face, no sparkle in her eyes! She looks like she should be on death becomes her!!

This bump shoot is going to be hysterical! Especially if she's involved the long haired trucker 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 she is going to scrutinise the life out of those pictures.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
So it's 3 years with Scott? He needs some kind of medal! She would never in a million years let him post a non perfect picture of her, yet she can post ones of him, and slate him (as per usual) in her post to him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Does she think it's funny? Because if it is supposed to be humorous she's got a lot to learn about humour. She's basically just slagging him off. She would go ballistic to a point of making his ears bleed if he did that to her!

She's a really nasty gaslighting narcissist. If I was him i'd have left ages ago while I could. Now he's stuck with her....for now! I think 1-2 years it's done and we will have the bitter single mum posts to look forward too....

I don't know though. I used to think she didn't know. But lately it seems she is changing things based on what's been said here. She brings up bullying in the general sense, but to point out and actually tell followers about tattle, I think she is scared to do that. Yes some may come to her defense of ig, but there will be more who will come to tattle and read. And think, you know what, she really IS a huge cunt. She wants everyone to think she is perfect and all are jealous. But tons will read here and realize, if they didn't before, that she really is a nasty manipulative liar.

On ig she can control the comments and immediately delete. Here she can't. And she's worried she'll bring more fuel to the fire.
To be fair those are some excellent points. I hadn't thought of it that way. She's definitely someone who Google's her name!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I exercised throughout 4 pregnancies.
Not once did I stand in a bikini thinking I'm a fucking expert on pregnancy fitness, but hey the vet who isn't even a vet knows everything 🙄

First baby and she thinks she knows it all, chuffing nora, she's going to get a rude awakening once baby is here and I'm fucking here for it!!!

Attachments

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Final countdown- you've still got 12-14 weeks left you dozy mare.
And why is she cradling that bump like that for, who the fuck does she think she is?
I've had 4 kids, not once did I stand there like that, she looks ridiculous, no one gives a shit about your pregnancy Roxy, it's boring as fuck now 🥱

nayb91

She’s the snottiest girl about! Her insta amazes me total different personality on it. In person just snarls at anyone.

God I remember when she was with that vile blag doctor who posted sex vids of some poor girl and recked her life.

Her brothers are friendly on the other hand!

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Weight training with a baby. Wtaf is wrong with her? If she drops the weight, the baby will be killed or brain damaged. Surely she's wrecked BJ enough by fucking up her diet for life.
Honestly, she isn't fit to be a mother. Someone needs to step in. That's a serious risk. All for her body? 😡😡

I vote for that last #2 title with the PTSD in it. That's hilarious. Who is making the new thread? I don't know how.

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
She has definitely bought likes. And my guess is that she knows about tattle and reads this. She's too vain to not Google herself and find this. She saw us talking about poor engagement, low likes, losing followers... Because there is no way her newest posts would get those kind of numbers in under 3 hours. Any post she has done of him and her barely get anything. But today it's 2k? I call bullshit. What's £50 for fake likes when her narcissistic ego is at stake. She can't cry on IG about tattle because then tons would find it and more people would hate on her. She knows it. She is way too conniving. Get a fucking life Rox. People aren't jealous of your sad life. Maybe realize that you are just a huge TWAT!

Melissa Ashdown??
The one she always does happy birthday posts for but all the pics show herself and the other girl is barely in shot. She's such a selfish cunt.

Attachments

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Over 900 likes. In 3 hours. When ALL the previous workouts got 100-200. See attached. There is NO WAY that is possible. She bought likes. How absolutely pathetic is your life that you need to buy likes? And follower count dropped again. She is about to have a BABY!!! And this is what she is concerning herself with. This b*tch needs some serious counseling and therapy.

Attachments

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
You'd think she was the only women something like this has ever happened too. The way she's gone on about this for the last 6 weeks just confirms to me that she has absolutely nothing in her life and she revels in any type of drama.

Bj is already getting in the way of what she wants to do, and she's still going to carry on regardless and just shush her! Vile.

Who said she had to go vegan? It would probably be better for BJ to go on formula, at least she'd be getting some nutrients. No NHS nurse or doctor is advising her or testing BJ, this is from that kwik fit mot women.

1 undeclared ad for wipes
1 undeclared ad for chocolate

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
Scottie now knows he’s 5th place down one place from fourth……1st: Ron 2nd: Ron’s ego and the gym 3rd: mummy Wyn 4th: Bea 5th: (at a push) Scott 6th: (close call between 5th) lip filler and Botox
Hahah totally. That photo that she has posted of him is literally someone weighing up their life choices 🤣

NotAHun

I don't know though. I used to think she didn't know. But lately it seems she is changing things based on what's been said here. She brings up bullying in the general sense, but to point out and actually tell followers about tattle, I think she is scared to do that. Yes some may come to her defense of ig, but there will be more who will come to tattle and read. And think, you know what, she really IS a huge cunt. She wants everyone to think she is perfect and all are jealous. But tons will read here and realize, if they didn't before, that she really is a nasty manipulative liar.

On ig she can control the comments and immediately delete. Here she can't. And she's worried she'll bring more fuel to the fire.
Yeah this is true!