Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roxy Jacenko's divorce admission after husband moves to Singapore! Well she’s moving to Singapore.

I don’t really believe any news articles about her because she’s in the pocket of DM. Sometimes I think she writes them herself and sends them to a ‘journalist’ to publish.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can't see her coping away from the attention she gets here. She is clearly a massive narcissist.
I will be very surprised if it lasts.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really believe any news articles about her because she’s in the pocket of DM. Sometimes I think she writes them herself and sends them to a ‘journalist’ to publish.
well she is in PR… making sure her imagine is portrayed how she wants it…

Reactions: 3
I give it 6 months and I reckon she will come back to Sydney. I think she will miss the attention.

Reactions: 9
I shouldn’t be surprised after the fake nails and eyelashes, but now we have her 11 yo with a fake tan in Greece, it’s too much.

• Sick
  • Wow
Pixies bikini photos - she is 11 ffs.
It’s not just Pixie the way she posts her son is also questionable. Roxy has put her kids on social media since they were born they are basically there to advertise brands and be her little cash cows. The tiny bikini’s for Pixie are alarming. Like they barely cover her body. I don’t understand why her mums exploiting her like that. These kids are so materialistic and spoilt. Yucky.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The bikinis Roxy buy for her daughter then posts on her very public IG are very inappropriate for an 11 year old. Not sure why her psycho mother is constantly exploiting her. Surely they have more than enough money by now!!

Ah the annual extravagant Pixie Birthday list!! Watch out for the Daily Mail article. It’s getting a bit repetitive now. How about teaching her about people less fortunate and donating to charities instead of this constant excessive consumerism 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

F7A0C83E-774C-4AC7-B762-9579AFCAAF4B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The bikinis Roxy buy for her daughter then posts on her very public IG are very inappropriate for an 11 year old. Not sure why her psycho mother is constantly exploiting her. Surely they have more than enough money by now!!

Ah the annual extravagant Pixie Birthday list!! Watch out for the Daily Mail article. It’s getting a bit repetitive now. How about teaching her about people less fortunate and donating to charities instead of this constant excessive consumerism 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2259313
My daughter of a similar age would have absolutely no idea what anything on pixie’s list is. Giving your kids a childhood is priceless Roxy. You should try it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

View attachment 2259313
Gosh that’s sad. Her whole little world is driven by consumerism. She’ll wake up at 25 in an abusive relationship surrounded by clothes and shoes but empty. Roxy is fucked. Those kids are doomed.

Reactions: 11
How can the child not spell? Pathetic. Such great schools too

View attachment 2259313

Reactions: 1
I think Roxy writes them and puts the spelling errors in there so you think a child has written it 🤣 I dunno. But would a child really know all these very specific, expensive products? Most kids would be happy with anything. I’m calling BS.

• Haha
This sounds so mean... but watching the clip of Hunter m dancing around overseas plus the other ones I've seen of him before just makes me think he is so full of arrogance and has a very self inflated ego at 9 or whatever age he is 😬

I'd love to know if he's a lovely little boy.... I'm leaning more towards absolute spoilt brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 14