Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband has been caught being dodgy in the past could it be something like they’re the proceeds of crime so she needs to shift them so they can’t be seized?

Reactions: 4
Her husband has been caught being dodgy in the past could it be something like they’re the proceeds of crime so she needs to shift them so they can’t be seized?
Maybe, he should get the dodge out of Singapore if he’s been naughty again. They aren’t quite as lenient on white collar crime.

I’m still standing by theory theyve sunk a heap into Tassie crypto mine he’s running and it’s gone into the ether. Literally

Reactions: 7
The one two words that stood out to me were "unconventional marriage" but it still doesn't make any sense.
I also don’t understand why moving to Singapore means they need to liquidate every asset & business they own

Reactions: 11
I also don’t understand why moving to Singapore means they need to liquidate every asset & business they own
Not sure how Ollie even got a working visa for Singapore with his criminal conviction. There's something else going on...hope the Daily Mail is working on it!

Reactions: 11
Loving the whole ‘no-one knows my name in Singapore’.
Pretty large Australian expat community, google and Roxy’s inability to fly under radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Loving the whole ‘no-one knows my name in Singapore’.
Pretty large Australian expat community, google and Roxy’s inability to fly under radar.
I'm loving the fact she won't be nearly as wealthy as the really wealthy Singaporeans. That will put her in her place 😂

• Haha
Someone warn the nannies and maids of Singapore about the new Aussie family looking for staff. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm wonder what the draw card is for Singapore..I’m definitely getting a feeling that all assets are being rushed off shore..does Singapore provide any specific legal protection against prosecution or is it some kind of tax haven? I don’t think I’ve heard of anything

Hmm wonder what the draw card is for Singapore..I’m definitely getting a feeling that all assets are being rushed off shore..does Singapore provide any specific legal protection against prosecution or is it some kind of tax haven? I don’t think I’ve heard of anything
This is my theory.
OllieTeef has got backing for his Tasmanian crypto mine from Singaporeans/Chinese company, needs to establish a presence in SE Asia, where said company is based to be able to do a no doubt dodgy inward investment into Australia.

Meanwhile, average people living in Launceston will be paying for the infrastructure, water and energy this leech is using to mine crypto, while not playing any part in the community, employing anyone etc.

He can’t even be honest about what he’s doing and dressed it up as a data centre, when it’s most definitely not.

No time for these suckers on society. I’d rather be poor in comparison but know I’ve done all to protect my kids and can look people in the eye.

• Sad
Selling more tit… I want the ☕ 🍿
Roxy Jacenko's divorce admission after husband moves to Singapore! Well she’s moving to Singapore.

Reactions: 1
Roxy Jacenko's divorce admission after husband moves to Singapore! Well she’s moving to Singapore.

Part of me (a tiny part) feels sorry for her - what a sad marriage they’re more like business partners than a family that would suck.

Reactions: 9
My impression is that Ollie is very much calling the shots.

And despite laughing off divorce rumours, it would appear there was some truth to them?

There is no way she'd be happy to fly under the radar ... she lives for publicity of any kind so I give it a year, tops, before she returns.