Roxy Jacenko

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are a lot of pictures of Pixie in a bikini on her page. I feel sorry for her. Being exploited so much.
---
I’d like to see who follows her. I bet it’s mainly men.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Those bikini pics are revolting. I don’t follow any of them and those pic’s really shocked me. It has to be on purpose from Roxy, she is too media savvy to not know what she’s doing which is so much worse. Pixie will probably have a new set of bolt ons and a mouth full of veneers for her 18th. Just like mummy.

I don’t think it’s just about the money for Roxy. It’s the “fame” she’s also after, at any cost it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Those bikini pics are revolting. I don’t follow any of them and those pic’s really shocked me. It has to be on purpose from Roxy, she is too media savvy to not know what she’s doing which is so much worse. Pixie will probably have a new set of bolt ons and a mouth full of veneers for her 18th. Just like mummy.

I don’t think it’s just about the money for Roxy. It’s the “fame” she’s also after, at any cost it seems.
As soon as the party pics were posted she gained followers.
03CD8757-CB16-4F5E-A4FA-398E0F5D87F4.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I have no idea that’s why I asked. She’s just come back from a Perth trip for Mermaide hair.

Is this a school uniform? Recent post.View attachment 2155750
---
March post by Roxy.
Yep, I recognise the uniform. All girls school in the Eastern Suburbs (won't name out of respect for Pixie's privacy, even tho Roxy does a poor job at respecting it!)

Reactions: 4
Meh… she’s so new money lol. People with real wealth don’t do interviews on what properties they’re looking at. It’s gross

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vomit 🤮 while there are communities living in a park. The rich just get richer.
7F794BFC-3465-4859-82D6-B6D55B652FC9.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The people sticking up for Roxy putting Pixies lash lift on socials….clueless.
Ok, if my kid was super uptight about something physical that could be changed easily (they’re not, cos we as a family don’t place intrinsic value on looks) we might do something about it, but sure as tit wouldn’t put it on socials.
I despise what these ‘Parents’ are doing to these kids who are going to be fucked up adults

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes, she shut down her Sweaty Betty PR firm last November — “I fell into it, and I was good at it and I made serious money, but I hated every day for 18 years,” she said

I really thought that Roxy loved her business but obviously not.

And she says her Ministry of Talent social influencer marketing business is thriving. “I was charging my PR clients $10,000 a month, but my social media clients pay $20,000 per month … I can do it by email; I don’t have go to parties and pretend I like people and they don’t have to pretend they like me .. and I can do it wherever I am, anywhere around the world!” she told me.

Again I was innocent to think that all those dinners and parties she was actually having fun and she liked her clients.

She sure does know how to put a show and fake it on insta to make everyone believe it.

She sold the house for 16m was looking for an apartment of 21m. I doubt she will buy anything over those 16m.

I still believe she is having money problems but she will never admit it.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree with you that she has money problems, @notahater1010 ... she's selling personalised videos via Cameo for NZ$80, for goodness sake! Lesser known personalities are asking far greater amounts (Natalie Bassingthwaite's personalised videos are NZ$795; Luke Jacobz' are NZ$103)

I don't believe that she just didn't like working in the PR job ... maybe a court case was looming, all her clients had left her, or something else along those lines? If she is telling the truth, she could've kept it in her stable of businesses but had someone else managing all the day-to-day activities and still enjoyed all the profits. She makes it sound as if PR is a dying industry, which it most certainly is not (esp. when it comes to crisis management [not sure if she offered that service]).

I thought her house was lovely, but how silly having a "handbag room" ... I suppose it would make for a great study though, with pretty glass cabinets to display all your printed matter in. For a work-from-home hairdresser it would be a fantastic set-up.

I read another article recently where Pixie's Bows is closing, not just scaling back as Roxy had said earlier. That's interesting - again, if it was doing so well why not appoint a COO and keep it running?

Reactions: 10
Yes when someone starts to closing businesses down instead of selling them, it is strange and raise questions.
Maybe as you said we have no idea about lawsuits or debts around those businesses.

Sold the house and 2 businesses… and still loaded… not so sure about that.

Reactions: 6
Might have plowed way too
Much into Olli Teef’s crypto mine in Tassie, crypto prices have shat themselves since he started that. I’m totally owning the schadenfreude if it is that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think she is a hard worker but having parents with 78m in assets that is never been poor, she already grow up with connections to the world she was in and probably always had parents to back her if anything went wrong.

But I also think she is way too arrogant and act as if people don’t get to where they want because they are lazy. Which is not the reality.

Ollie is another one who also has been given everything by his dad.

I would say she seemed like always a bit of a social climber.

Reactions: 7
I have a feeling that tit is about to go down. Something is coming out, there’s information out about her or a sex tape or something really bad that she’s said or done. She is selling off businesses and assets at light speed..it doesn’t make sense. Time will tell

• Wow
Reactions: 15