Roxana Rosu - This thread is the most interesting thing about her

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that she's speaking up about men shouting stuff at her and feeling unsafe... but this post makes no sense. Experience with a paedophile at 17/18? Does she know what a paedophile is lol
personally I think they can still be a nonce if ur 17 but once your 18 they’re just a predator/groomer.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she always seems to make a point about being sexually actively ? Like when people ask about her boobs it’s always “it’s the pill” and goes on and on about it like oh look at me guys I have sex so I have to take the pill !! And with her Q&As she often puts “make it juicy” like she wants people to ask ? She also did a YouTube Q&A and one of the questions was “what’s your favourite sex position” she’s all like “oooo let’s not speak about that 🤪sorry mum🙈🤣” like girl shutup if you didn’t wanna answer the question you didn’t have to even bring it up it’s like she just wants to make a point all the time. Very weird and uncomfy - nobody gives af 🤣

Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she needs to be tested for learning difficulties. She struggles to string sentences together and her accent constantly changes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely think she needs to be tested for learning difficulties. She struggles to string sentences together and her accent constantly changes!
I honestly think it’s an act to fit in, I think she might’ve been alright in school and then when she got with Vinny and started hanging round with his sisters she dumbed herself down to feel like one of them - her accent changes all the time because she probs talks different around them and doesn’t even know who she is anymore lmao. It’s quite embarrassing that she’d want to be on the o’trolls level, genuinely think she has a lot more potential than that but you can’t shake a person who doesn’t want to be shook !!

Reactions: 2
Nice to see the O’Donnell clan throw her a COVID-Secure birthday party at their tat of a mansion in sleepy Huddersfield.

Last time I checked, no more than six indoors or two households

#superspreaders

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Nice to see the O’Donnell clan throw her a COVID-Secure birthday party at their tat of a mansion in sleepy Huddersfield.

Last time I checked, no more than six indoors or two households

#superspreaders
honestly as much as i dont like the sisters. Pretty everyone i know, young and old are mixing outside the house, inside the house. Just saying

Reactions: 8
Covid safe party by the way

Hmm yeah sure Roxy 😅😅 blatantly wasn't but to keep putting that makes her look even more of an idiot 🙄

Do what you want Roxy (you have been all along anyway) but just realise that some of us have EYES AND BRAINS and can see your bullshit even before you can 😅

Still a bore though

Reactions: 7
I honestly think it’s an act to fit in, I think she might’ve been alright in school and then when she got with Vinny and started hanging round with his sisters she dumbed herself down to feel like one of them - her accent changes all the time because she probs talks different around them and doesn’t even know who she is anymore lmao. It’s quite embarrassing that she’d want to be on the o’trolls level, genuinely think she has a lot more potential than that but you can’t shake a person who doesn’t want to be shook !!
No way is it an act. Have you seen her TikToks where she vacantly stares in the camera and attempts to mouth the words to whatever song. She looks delayed, there isn’t a brain cell in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way is it an act. Have you seen her TikToks where she vacantly stares in the camera and attempts to mouth the words to whatever song. She looks delayed, there isn’t a brain cell in there.
Agreed - if you watch some if her YouTube videos, she really struggles to string a sentence together

Reactions: 3
Is anyone actually arsed about her birthday vlog that's 3 years long 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure I saw someone mention that they thought Roxy and Vinny had maybe split (possibly on the dolls thread as I can't see it here) but has anyone seen them together recently?

Reactions: 4