Roxana Rosu - This thread is the most interesting thing about her

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's either as thick as sh*t (yes) or she may be doing a sneaky ad without declaring it. I've never heard of Stock X? So what do I do? I Google it..... Hmmmmm

Reactions: 6
She's either as thick as sh*t (yes) or she may be doing a sneaky ad without declaring it. I've never heard of Stock X? So what do I do? I Google it..... Hmmmmm
Ooooo yeah! Maybe!
ive never heard of them either?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her promoting that curler thing she keeps looking away from the camera so strange hurts my brain the way she speaks

Reactions: 4
Oh god that ad for the curler was awful. Where’s the finished result? Her vocabulary range is so small it’s hard to watch hahha

Reactions: 9
Its like she forgets what she is doing and saying every 5 minutes, extremely painful to watch 🥴

Reactions: 7
Oh god that ad for the curler was awful. Where’s the finished result? Her vocabulary range is so small it’s hard to watch hahha
You hit the nail on the head there saying her vocabulary range is small. I cant understand how someone like this passed their driving test, opened a bank account, went to school?? She mentioned once, a while ago, that she was doing interior design at college. I cant believe she applied to college let alone got a place.

You hit the nail on the head there saying her vocabulary range is small. I cant understand how someone like this passed their driving test, opened a bank account, went to school?? She mentioned once, a while ago, that she was doing interior design at college. I cant believe she applied to college let alone got a place.
College's tend to let anyone in, don't really think its any sort of academic testament to her tbh, be more impressed if she actually left with something....which she didn't:oops:

I think it’s abit scary how uneducated she does appear instead of spending money on materialistic things Should could invest in getting some type of education

Naaaa you know what I hate the most....the videos of her miming to songs (& by mimeing I mean moving her lips saying random words and NOT the song lyrics )🤨🤨🤨