Roxana Rosu - This thread is the most interesting thing about her

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I saw someone mention that they thought Roxy and Vinny had maybe split (possibly on the dolls thread as I can't see it here) but has anyone seen them together recently?
No and since the two were glued together, we would have seen them in each others stories I guess

Reactions: 4
They've both been posting a lot of stories lately without each other and they don't like each others posts. I wonder if they're working through it or genuinely split up. They still follow each other on insta. I'm intrigued.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure roxy got her following from buying an Instagram account that already had followers. You can view peoples account info on Instagram and she has questionable past usernames 😂 the rest of her following is definitely from being known as vinnys gf
Omg I didn’t even know people could do that 😳

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure roxy got her following from buying an Instagram account that already had followers. You can view peoples account info on Instagram and she has questionable past usernames 😂 the rest of her following is definitely from being known as vinnys gf
she’s quite young so she was probably was borrowing people’s IDs not even making excuses for her she just really gives me those vibes looool (source: my friends used to do this)

Reactions: 3
She’s honestly the most boring person ever - she seems sweet but just so boring. Her tiktoks are so cringe I don’t know how she doesn’t feel embarrassed when rewatching them. I really don’t know what it is about her that makes people follow her, she doesn’t do ANYTHING interesting other than get takeaways, obsess over vinny and stick her middle finger up. and none of those things are interesting

Reactions: 2
She lacks any intelligence. She does come across as sweet but just so dull and slow. Even putting a sentence together seems like hard work for her!

Just looked at her page, am sure that it was said on the O'D page that he cheated on her?

Why would you be boasting about being together for 5 years?

Just looked at her page, am sure that it was said on the O'D page that he cheated on her?

Why would you be boasting about being together for 5 years?
I haven’t heard about that but I wouldn’t be surprised. They’ve been on multiple breaks which they made pretty obvious, him especially because he posted himself out and about making it clear girls were around him lol

Reactions: 1
She may be unbelievably boring but for what it’s worth I’ve never laughed at a tattle thread as much as I did going through this one 😂

• Haha
I've grown to like her over the past few months. She doesn't really do much and she doesn't declare her ads but she seems harmless enough.

I just listened to her stories and her speech has changed. I don't know if she has been having elocution lessons or something but compared to some of her early YouTube videos she has less of an accent twang and is pronouncing her words more so than before (mostly anyway 😆) as much as I'm not a fan of the odolls, Vinny and Roxy (despite possible break ups and from only what is shown online) make a lovely couple I think.

“Keep seeing angel numbers everywhere” yeah hun because you’re on your phone all the bloody time of course you’re gonna see 11:11 and 22:22 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also the way she changes her voice so much depending on who she’s around is quite embarrassing. I used to like her but for a few months now so many things she does just irk me and I’ve come to realise that as harmless as she is, she’s got no personality of her own