Rosie The30SomethingSingleton @The30SomethingSingleton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Dibzy’s live. Moaning about child maintenance. Rosie piping up every so often. Yet he doesn’t see he kids due to his ex refusing contact and has not applied to the court to see them. But they can afford holidays, engagement rings etc. clearly his kids are not his priority and he begrudges even paying for them. He needs to put himself in his children’s shoes and look at their needs rather than his own. Don’t play victim online when you’ve done all of nothing to sort arrangements for your children. Rosie should support him in those efforts, especially since they are getting married.

Reactions: 5
So what do we all think about Rosie being pregnant, has anyone seen her videos lately and think she looks more spaced out than normal?

Reactions: 2
So what do we all think about Rosie being pregnant, has anyone seen her videos lately and think she looks more spaced out than normal?
I agree, yes her TikToks are very unhinged and it’s like she is on another planet. Very strange indeed.

waffling on about the stone has changed their lives, she’s stopped her job again and closed her business down even though she was saying how much she enjoyed it etc

I honestly hope she is ok mental health wise especially with a little one on the way because they’re a massive blessing but a massive drain on physical and mental health. Especially those first few months. So I send nothing but best wishes.

Reactions: 1
I agree, yes her TikToks are very unhinged and it’s like she is on another planet. Very strange indeed.

waffling on about the stone has changed their lives, she’s stopped her job again and closed her business down even though she was saying how much she enjoyed it etc

I honestly hope she is ok mental health wise especially with a little one on the way because they’re a massive blessing but a massive drain on physical and mental health. Especially those first few months. So I send nothing but best wishes.
I agree absolutely. They can be so so draining so I hope she / they are ready for the challenging times ahead.
Yes I didnt understand about the stone changing their lives and closing her business as she seemed to really enjoy it. Fingers crossed she is ok . I too send nothing but well wishes her way

Reactions: 2
Its a girl but when is she due they said something about it being a rainbow baby is that for her or him or asxa couple

Reactions: 1