Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think that too, she’s from South Shields so really not a geordie at all 😂she tries too hard to sound common. I try my hardest to hide my geordie accent. And you can guarantee when you go to any city someone says ooh I love your accent say wey aye pet! Or something equally as tit🤣
You’ve all got me feeling like tit! Lol
I’m from South Shields and that’s just how we talk, everything she says I say! 🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m from South Shields and that’s just how we talk, everything she says I say! 🥲
I think all this talk about slang, accents is irrelevant and pointless anyway. facts are Rosie isn't liked and is a subject on here because she's a moany cow who doesn't appreciate anything, thinks she above people and is often trying to escape her children (to name just a few things).

Reactions: 10
Aww no dont say that. No ones having a go at anyone else just their distain for her. People can’t help how they speak. She didn’t used to sound half as geordie as she now pushes it. No one intends on hurting anyone’s feelings just CRW 🥲

Reactions: 2
I always think that too, she’s from South Shields so really not a geordie at all 😂she tries too hard to sound common. I try my hardest to hide my geordie accent. And you can guarantee when you go to any city someone says ooh I love your accent say wey aye pet! Or something equally as tit🤣
Oh no! Don’t feel like that, I was only making the point that a word she uses isn’t specifically used in Newcastle. We have lovely accents in the North…

Reactions: 4
And now she’s doing CBeebies bedtime story! Bloooooody hell man. I’m sick of seeing her face on tv already
“Hello boys and girls welcome to CBeebies bedtime stories. I’m Chris Ramseys wife. Now if you’re all settled and ready I’ll just go get Sandra to read you the story while I go get a glass of wine because I’ve had a busy day on Insta”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
The definition of a geordie in the Oxford English Dictionary is
A native or inhabitant of Tyneside or a neighbouring region of north-east England
South Shields stands on the river Tyne which makes us all from South Shields geordies .
We might have the nickname sand dancers but we are still geordies .

Reactions: 5
We’ll have to agree to differ with it being pretty specific to Newcastle, that’s absolutely not the case. Rosie isn’t actually classed as Geordie either.
However, thank you all the same for the clarification, good to know. 😊
Agree, I live in the North East but miles away from Newcastle (closer to North yorkshire tbf), nowhere near being a geordie and I ALWAYS say gan. It's definitely regional dialect rather than local slang.

Reactions: 3
Those happy birthday pics for her sister, CRW is, of course, in all three, at the forefront of the first & she’s found a relatively unattractive one of the very attractive Kate for the third. She’s so predictable 🥱

Reactions: 5
Those happy birthday pics for her sister, CRW is, of course, in all three, at the forefront of the first & she’s found a relatively unattractive one of the very attractive Kate for the third. She’s so predictable 🥱
thought exactly the same.... its like when you see people on Facebook wishing their best mates a happy birthday and its a stunning photo of themselves on their wedding day or something and their mate looks like a hobbit.... very CRW style

Her latest post - she bought a peasant!!

so much could be said about this!
Oh no, it’s just cos she’s solo parenting. She has nooooo help whatsoever. Please feel sorry for her and her peasant.

If she’s solo parenting, is the pheasant just for her and Robin?

• Haha
It doesn't matter how she tries to portray herself on Instagram, we know what you really look like CRW 🧐

Her sister is such a natural beauty and hopefully unlike CRW not a see you next Tuesday 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.