Rosie Ramsey #9 it's such a hard life being Chris Ramsey's wife!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My only issue is how much common slang she uses on the podcast . Be proud of being working class but do not state on a national /international podcast that in the North East of England we say “dee “ instead of “do”.
You’ve got to be quite rough to do that I would say which is absolutely fine . Speak like that off the podcast !
Be professional. She’s only making herself sound less elegant.
isn’t she a professional author of a best selling book ? She should know how to speak

I encountered more refinery when serving burgers at St James’ Park

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My only issue is how much common slang she uses on the podcast . Be proud of being working class but do not state on a national /international podcast that in the North East of England we say “dee “ instead of “do”.
You’ve got to be quite rough to do that I would say which is absolutely fine . Speak like that off the podcast !
isn’t she a professional author of a best selling book ? She should know how to speak

Professional Author 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Stock cube in the babies food 🤦🏽‍♀️ nhs advice here CRW … it’s possible she’s using a v low salt / baby one , but I doubt it
Boots sell baby stock cubes so I’m sure she’s using one of them. I don’t think we need to go all Mumsnet on her based on an assumption for something we haven’t even seen the packaging of

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I do find this thread funny at times. She gets slammed for forgetting her roots and acting like Mrs Bouquet in her Manor House and then for using Geordie slang in the podcast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Boots sell baby stock cubes so I’m sure she’s using one of them. I don’t think we need to go all Mumsnet on her based on an assumption for something we haven’t even seen the packaging of
You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ge
I do find this thread funny at times. She gets slammed for forgetting her roots and acting like Mrs Bouquet in her Manor House and then for using Geordie slang in the podcast 😂
South Shields Accent is fine! But shouting NORRR and AYYEE WITHHH WAAA , AAAA DINNNTT NARRR to the whole world 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instead of filming yourself eating whilst your child tries to ‘use your other child as a bin’ why not get off your ass and stop him?

Reactions: 3
Laughing me tizzles off! 🤣 going on about forgetting skincare potions and lotions for her stay at Sandras when she can’t even be bothered to brush her teeth the scruff bag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The recent as usual shite ad about Stich fix just shows Rosies actual shape def no filters applied there hun .

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it odd that she’s posted about it being Robin’s birthday but posted a picture of herself? Or is she just keeping him off social media now 🤔

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it odd that she’s posted about it being Robin’s birthday but posted a picture of herself? Or is she just keeping him off social media now 🤔
She's been keeping him of SM for quite a while now. I think now he's a school he's becoming subject to teasing etc from other kids

Reactions: 4
What I don't understand is why she continues to post Rafe? If she's found reason not to post Robin, then great! But why not protect Rafe in the same way?

Reactions: 9
What I don't understand is why she continues to post Rafe? If she's found reason not to post Robin, then great! But why not protect Rafe in the same way?
Same with how Susie vertigo and Greg Rutherford post their youngest but not the other 2 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.