Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm. I’m voting abroad too. Weird for neither of them to have posted/been on stories for 3/4 days…. Cue a photo of CRW by the pool in 3…2…. 🥴🖕

Reactions: 5
Hmm. I’m voting abroad too. Weird for neither of them to have posted/been on stories for 3/4 days…. Cue a photo of CRW by the pool in 3…2…. 🥴🖕
I hate when people reach that level of full of themselvesness fame. Like before she'd be sharing about packing etc etc but now we're literally just just cash cows. I'm not cos I'm blocked and hardly watch from my burner. But u get me 😆 and I know they don't want the house robbed but hey comes with the territory. Get good security.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d have thought Rosie would have absolutely loved a humble brag about being abroad

and then 5 minutes later a long moan about having to test

Reactions: 9
Taken Sandra the babysitter on holiday too 😂
They have always taken her since having Robin! I think it started as a genuine nice thing of she was single and they had the extra cash but now I think its just baby sitting duties!

Reactions: 8
I hate when people reach that level of full of themselvesness fame. Like before she'd be sharing about packing etc etc but now we're literally just just cash cows. I'm not cos I'm blocked and hardly watch from my burner. But u get me 😆 and I know they don't want the house robbed but hey comes with the territory. Get good security.
I agree with this 100%. They seemed so pleased that they managed to get one over on everyone when they hid the fact that they moved until afterwards. No doubt it will be the same thing with this holiday. It’s quite bizarre as she could really use the content. Her Instagram is so boring now days!
Also it’s interesting that they’ve opted to go abroad when they have a hugely expensive motor home which has only been used about once!

Reactions: 12
If she continues to moan about the pandemic and not being able to do anything, loss of income, being miserable, etc AFTER she’s been abroad; then she’s even more of a dick than I thought she was

Reactions: 20
If she continues to moan about the pandemic and not being able to do anything, loss of income, being miserable, etc AFTER she’s been abroad; then she’s even more of a dick than I thought she was
Some places like Spain / Greece are rumoured to be going on the amber plus list so quarantine at home basically even if vaccinated. So if they are abroad that’ll be a reason to moan when she gets back…..😂 either rushing home to avoid it or having to spend ten days isolating in a mansion with land… shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was it just me who hadn’t even noticed she’d gone AWOL until coming on here? 🤣😆
Nope me, too, I usually skip past her posts to be honest anyway as can't deal with the moaning. It's so obvious that they're away now and she'll definately be gloating about doing it in secret while moaning at the fact that Chris and her mum were tired after doing the night shifts!

You'd think she'd get it to post some ads while she was gone.. you can get away with pre recorded stuff for a while before people notice...

She's right.. she really is tit at this Instagram thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sandra has taken the post/story down so obviously checking here
Haha love it! Too late it’s already on here! The joys of these people wanting validation and money from the public ( open social media accounts are the best! )

Doubt they will post now until they’re back, then there’ll be a huge post full of holiday pics with a caption saying how desperate they were to get away and how much it was needed, because they’ve had SUCHHHH a tough year earning ✨no money✨
But they’ve managed to get a ST bestselling book out, a sell out stadium tour, bought a caravan, and a huuuuge house in their dream location. Must’ve been such a hard year!

Reactions: 24
Ha, ha. I bet Sandra is in trouble with Chris now. They obviously think that they are Newcastle’s answer to the Kardashian’s and they will be involved in some sort of heist if they share details of when they are going on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think the chances are more likely that they’ve/she’s been questioned about it on Instagram so they’ve told her to take it down. She’s going to find a way to moan about having a holiday isn’t is? Hope she does in a way as I think it’ll put some people (who are yet to see the light) right off her!

The irony is, no one actually cares if they are on holiday its the weird negative drama she has to create about everything that is the issue !!! ...she leads a very privileged life but is one of the unhappiest most self absorbed people currently living their life via social media.

She absolutely reads her and reads a lot of home truths about herself, her behaviour and how she parents. Very little is positive but in life you reap what you sow ...and she has played a massive part in her own fall from grace and the fact her husbands career is now on the down too..

maybe it's time for her to buy a pair of wellies and a labrador and drift off into obscurity in her big old pile in the country !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.