Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone with such a privileged life she is so bleeping negative all the time. It must be exhausting to be around.

Reactions: 14
I take it they’ve still not thanked their listeners for voting in listener’s choice? Only want to win don’t they

Reactions: 4
For someone with such a privileged life she is so bleeping negative all the time. It must be exhausting to be around.
She really is. I used to enjoy her - thought she was funny, bubbly and endearing. She’s now just a massive mood Hoover and a slave to the wanky ‘gram ads 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s made me so angry today. The make up ad - which she got for free - was so lacklustre. And we know the only reason she’s turned off comments is because she reads here. She’s a spoilt brat who cannot cope with the fact that everyone is coming to the realisation she’s become what she took the piss out of in the start which made us like her. She’s a foul mouthed rude entitled witch

Reactions: 17
She has posted about it now but probably only because the British podcast awards posted about it first so she has to acknowledge it.
How has she not listened to Red Handed yet? It did well at these awards last year. This is trying to be a Mariah/J Lo 'I don't know her' slight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s made me so angry today. The make up ad - which she got for free - was so lacklustre. And we know the only reason she’s turned off comments is because she reads here. She’s a spoilt brat who cannot cope with the fact that everyone is coming to the realisation she’s become what she took the piss out of in the start which made us like her. She’s a foul mouthed rude entitled witch
That’s exactly it! She used to take the piss out of all those insta huns/mums and now she’s sold out and actually become one.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How has she not listened to Red Handed yet? It did well at these awards last year. This is trying to be a Mariah/J Lo 'I don't know her' slight
I’m sure she has mentioned Red Handed before, as in she listened to it . Probably sour grapes 😉

Omg what a whiny nasty lazy slug of a woman … she seriously cannot cope with any feedback that doesn’t involve crawling up her backside ( sorry ) and saying how wonderful she is . Today’s stories , I just can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she has mentioned Red Handed before, as in she listened to it . Probably sour grapes 😉

Omg what a whiny nasty lazy slug of a woman … she seriously cannot cope with any feedback that doesn’t involve crawling up her backside ( sorry ) and saying how wonderful she is . Today’s stories , I just can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️
She ABSOLUTELY has because that's where I heard of them!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has posted about it now but probably only because the British podcast awards posted about it first so she has to acknowledge it.
Love that she says half our content would be gone, ignoring the fact that if no-one listened there'd be no podcast 🤣

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Chris noticed she had a “glow” due to the fact she hasn’t had any alcohol for 3 days? Could also be why she feels better.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder if Chris noticed she had a “glow” due to the fact she hasn’t had any alcohol for 3 days? Could also be why she feels better.
But already planning her first drink on Saturday...clearly alcohol is an issue!!

Just editing to add, when you think it's funny to tell the world about your daily shitting schedule it's probably time to take a good old look at your life choices ! What a repugnant woman she has become !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
But already planning her first drink on Saturday...clearly alcohol is an issue!!

Just editing to add, when you think it's funny to tell the world about your daily shitting schedule it's probably time to take a good old look at your life choices ! What a repugnant woman she has become !!
To be fair I think she has always been. She’s never hid the fact that she’s a slob

Reactions: 6
Good job rafe finds her hilarious, must be the only one that does.

mum guilt for a night away? She’s usually fine jollying around the place and letting her mum babysit

I’m glad Rafe finds her hilarious because no one else does
snap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly! Rafe probably didn’t even notice she was gone as he’s always with Sandra anyway! Honestly find it so pathetic when these instamums squeeze out a tear for the gram. Always trying to be relatable going on about ‘mum guilt’ for having to be away for one night. It doesn’t really work in the real world. Many parents are away from their children multiple nights a week doing shift work because they have to to pay the bills.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.