Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if she’s so desperate to go out and have a social life, I’m sure Chris could be home whilst she goes out one night 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
How arrogant did she sound in those latest stories when she started them with saying ‘this is a first world problem but I don’t give a tit’?! bleeping rude and I assume totally unrelatable to most of her followers who are most likely normal, hard working folk. She has 2 nights off a week when her mum stays over, she gets to swan off to London for overnight trips on the regular (so her and Chris could actually do out in London maybe??), I know Chris’s parents have the kids too, yet she’s moaning about not being able to go out?! So entitled 😡 I used to really like how normal and down to earth she seemingly was but this newly acquired ‘fame’ seems to have gone to her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like you, I'm fuming. They earn enough so that they could both afford nursery AND hire babysitters for nights out, yet they make the grandparents provide free childcare?! And then have the audacity to MOAN that they can't go out?! Jesus wept, talk about being so unaware of your own privilege that you're practically blind and deaf. P**s off!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What about people who pay for childcare and also have grandparents to look after the kids as they can’t afford childcare all week? She is so up her own arse now it’s ridiculous - she barely even bleeping works!! Used to love her on Instagram taking the piss out of mummy influencers but now she’s turned into a massive self entitled twit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know how she has any followers left. She really is so entitled. How on earth her friends put up with her I don’t know. It’s not like she has actually achieved anything other than landing on her feet with Chris, I remember back to when she got the new house and I said she should realise how lucky she is and that if my husband had bought me a house like that I’d be so happy and grateful. A few went mad saying it’s not him buying it it’s them which I get as a couple. Me and my hubby have joint everything but I don’t work but I see to the house the kids the dogs while husband works. I still appreciate that I’m very lucky and I know if it wasn’t for him we wouldn’t have what we have. She just seems to think she’s worked so hard for it and her privilege just oozes from her. Then to sit moaning about going out and having no childcare! I just think it’s in bad taste. Most of her followers will just be normal women. I’m really looking forward to seeing their downfall. I’m still waiting on my refund for Chris’s tour as I can’t bear lining their pockets.
My highlight fave moment of Rosie was pompom bag. I dont know who she even is now. And I certainly don’t know what her “job” is .

Sandras other grandkids must not get a look in with Rosie demanding so much of her time.
entitled cow, fancy moaning you don’t do anything not long after you’ve returned from a weeks holiday!

• Heart
When Rosie says stuff like this, occasionally I wonder if it's an attempt at trolling tattlers, like, oh they're saying I moan or drink a lot, so I'm going to ramp that up to wind them up. But if this is the case, it's just a massive self-own, because surely most of her followers don't know or care about tattle, so they'll just think she's behaving like a massive twit

(I know the most likely scenario is that this is really who she is and no longer has any self awareness 😆)

Reactions: 13
You can see why she’s turned comments off on her stories!! She knows the backlash she will get to the things she says. Literally just back from a weeks holiday and moaning about not getting out. It’s the people who gush on her posts that annoys me - why can’t people see what she’s like??!

Reactions: 13
With the kids down to bed so early and enough money to order in fine dining take and buy decent booze in why can’t she just enjoy an evening with her husband in their new house?! Or like someone said above when they go to London for work take the opportunity to have a night out then. Really can’t relate to her moaning, most people with young children are not out on the town every weekend. Sounds like she did plenty of that before so can’t she just enjoy the phase she is in just now. She’s just moaning for the sake of it now. If she did go out she would moan about having a hangover. Really dislike her attitude.

Reactions: 15
She's just home from a week abroad ! She was also out with her pals a few weekends ago !!

I honestly believe she does it all to provoke reactions and to gain attention! She's not a stupid person and imo it's all done deliberately.

The saddest part is that she think she's being amusing but in fact its the opposite!

I see a woman with increasingly more apparent drink problem who is incredibly unhappy in the life she is living. Just proves again fancy houses and money in the bank are meaningless when your life is that empty!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh that rant about childcare has pissed me right off. I do see a glimmer of reason there. When I was working we did use our parents for childcare and felt guilty asking for additional help on top of that. Mr B and I do have a wee whinge to each other about it but then what do we do? We just fecking get on with it.

Reactions: 9
Oh that rant about childcare has pissed me right off. I do see a glimmer of reason there. When I was working we did use our parents for childcare and felt guilty asking for additional help on top of that. Mr B and I do have a wee whinge to each other about it but then what do we do? We just fecking get on with it.
This is it. What we moan about privately is all well and good but to put it out there in public is just irritating people. Also don’t have kids if they are going to affect your social life so much. Some people don’t have families to rely on and can’t even afford to have a cheap night out but poor princess bloody Rosie, boohoo.

Reactions: 10
Ffs she has got rafe a jumperoo and Robin has already been it it. That be broken soon. Honestly they need to sort his behaviour out. Not funny anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Put the wine bucket down, sort out your ferrel child and look after your own kids.

I am so SICK of people relying on grandparents for FREE childcare and still bleeping complaining!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The only funny thing about her is that she truly thinks she has an actual job. Quit your incessant whining and thank your lucky stars that you somehow managed to bag a local lad before he made bank. I'm off to update my facebook status now, or in Rosie speak....go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeeee she’s in serious need of a reality check isn’t she. Check ya privilege Rosie hun x

My sister has always used our parents and myself for childcare, shes a single mam so we've always just said we'll help where we can, and we've never begrudged her a night out. Just like a friend of mine, I would look after her kids while she was at work to save her a bit of money during the holidays as it was expensive putting them in childcare 5 days a week, I'd also do the odd nighttime so her and her fella could go out. As long as its not all the time, I see no issue with asking for an additional night to have a bit of free time because everyone needs a break❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I suspect she could never say that about childcare to her best friends who are still down to earth with normal jobs. So she goes on Instagram as even with all the “trolls” (aka people who pull her up on what she says/does or disagree with her) there will be some sycophantic fans desperate to be noticed by her who will message her and blow smoke up her bum. You only have to look at the comments on her grid posts, you feel like shaking them and telling them to get a life instead of fawning over her!

Put the wine bucket down, sort out your ferrel child and look after your own kids.

I am so SICK of people relying on grandparents for FREE childcare and still bleeping complaining!!!!!!!
My sister has a 3 year old. My other sister has an 11 month old. They live 2-ish hours away from each other. My parents are moving back to the UK to be (some) childcare for the 3 year old because my BiL’s fam are in the US & they have no support. It took my sister so much to agree for my parents to move home, mum to give her job up (even though my mum has been looking for an excuse to come home 😂) and move everything. I can’t believe how much R expects of her mam. Bet she doesn’t thank her 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.