Rosie Ramsey #7 CRW her #ads are bogus, we all know that her toast's made from Hovis!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s definitely Chris who’s put a stop to it but unfortunately this means that her Instagram content just doesn’t work anymore. I’d be far more worried about parading my children around on the internet then showing the background of my house

Reactions: 17
I think Chris has put his foot down with her about showing where they live. He regularly used to say about it his anxiety at the last house due to people knowing where they lived and used to always have the gates shut
I get that, so of course there are certain areas she can’t show because it would give away the layout of the house or whatever.

But I find it so weird when she zooms in on her face and she’s just sitting on the sofa against a wall. We know you have a living room love, seeing a bit of the window frame doesn’t leak your whereabouts 😂 Like it’s OTT to the point of bizarre.

And I just think the same about blocking the outside like that - nobody is going CSI-style triangulate their location by catching a glimpse of one of the trees near the house, lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I get that, so of course there are certain areas she can’t show because it would give away the layout of the house or whatever.

But I find it so weird when she zooms in on her face and she’s just sitting on the sofa against a wall. We know you have a living room love, seeing a bit of the window frame doesn’t leak your whereabouts 😂 Like it’s OTT to the point of bizarre.

And I just think the same about blocking the outside like that - nobody is going CSI-style triangulate their location by catching a glimpse of one of the trees near the house, lol.
Really and truly it's very easy to find online. Easier than their old house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s called being a parent CRW and not living like you are a teenager thinking that you are cool showing everyone what you are drinking!
Plus when she posted the pic showing Rafe where mummy used to get mortal , as apposite to very night in the castle but what am l thinking Rafe is in his bed by 5 so doesn’t see it 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Does she realise how lucky she is to have family watch the kids while she ‘works’

My baby is a week younger than Rafe and i’ve never left her with family cos I’ve got 3 kids and I know that’s a massive ask. I’ve been out twice since she was born and their dad has been at home with them. Why can’t she go out and Chris stay at home 🙄

Reactions: 8
Hang a banger-they live in a £1.5m house, being in a 6 figure salary each year & use their family for free childcare, but think the rest of us average earners pay for childcare while we work & so are in a position to use family for our social life? That must be what she thinks to say that.
She is a proper idiot. She will be his undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Really and truly it's very easy to find online. Easier than their old house.
I know that.

But you need more information than you can gather from seeing a tiny bit of the window; you absolutely cannot locate it solely by catching a glimpse of the corner brickwork, which seems to be Rosie’s belief.

I know that.

But you need more information than you can gather from seeing a tiny bit of the window; you absolutely cannot locate it solely by catching a glimpse of the corner brickwork, which seems to be Rosie’s belief.
Oh sorry I didn't mean to come across salty. Apologies 🙏
I was totally agreeing with u

Sorry I’ve just watched those last few stories and I’m absolutely raging.

Whinging on about how the FREE childcare they receive doesn’t work for her drinking problem. It’s not even just during ‘working’ hours, Sandra has them kids overnight at least 2 nights a week and she has them when they’re on holiday. Robins got a bedroom at Chris’ parents. And it’s still not enough? bleeping Oliver Twist here still wants more.

I pay nigh on £1k a month for my ONE kid to go to nursery so that I can work, to pay for more bleeping nursery 🤯

You keep saying you’ve ‘grafted’ and you’re ‘doing alright financially’ Rosie, so spend some of it on proper childcare for the twatting kids you can’t be arsed to look after and then maybe your Mam wouldn’t mind babysitting so you can get even more pissed than usual.

FUMING at the tone deaf ungrateful cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I work as a nanny, and do a lot of extra babysitting for families in the area I work in. None of them are ‘famous’, and yet, they can all afford to hire me to babysit every now and then for an evening. If Rosie really wanted a night out, she could hire a babysitter, and even have them stay over, since they have the space. So out of touch!!

Reactions: 16
Oh Rosie 😢 I'm gutted to be writing here because I genuinely have been a fan for years now (sorry!)
I spend £800 a month on childcare, it's like an extra mortgage. She could easily afford that so why not put them in childcare and then your mum would be free for baby sitting duties? It's literally not an unsolvable problem if you're that desperate to go out.

Reactions: 20
Can't actually believe them stories, whining about not being able to go out cos they use their parents as childcare for *cough* "work". She seriously needs to take a step back and give herself a talking to. And if she's that desperate, hire a babysitter like most people do! Does she not have a family member who she could slip a couple of quid to for the night. Or ask her sister to babysit. Plenty of nanny agencies out there too.

Reactions: 12
Is she having a bloody laugh? She ‘works’ for about an hour a week - god knows how unbearable she’d be if she actually had a proper job 😡

Reactions: 12
She’s getting worse, more and more short sighted. I think she knows the end is nigh and they’ve made this move banking on the trajectory keeping on sky rocketing when it’s falling instead. Although she probably thinks this telly programme will be a success so maybe it’s just pure arrogance.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.