Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastabake

I just listened to the latest podcast. I actually quite enjoy them, even if they are annoying. But the whole narrative of 'I have no time' 'I haven't washed or brushed my teeth till 4pm'. Eh? Work that one out? We are in lockdown, no where to go, a partner at home all the time. It takes no time to sort yourself out, babies sleep a lot, there's two of you!

Also, granted. They can have the childcare bubble and dont begrudge them seeing her mum at all. But they are also clearly seeing his parents too, again I don't care. But stop moaning ALL the time. I genuinely believe they actually think they have it hard. Not saying its easy, it's hard no matter what at the moment but read the room, check your privilege and realise how lucky you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Wow the children of insta-mums have really been been milking it haven't they?! Stacey Solomon kid bought his mum a massive house too. I wonder if I take my kids to work, exploite their childhood and basic human right to privacy, then sell my morals alongside shite products I don't like to poor unsuspecting loney new mums then I can buy I big house with their money while they sit staring at the piles of shit they've been flogged.
I mean, Chris and rosies money is mostly from Chris’ comedy and tv stints. Wouldn’t say she’s cashed in on Robin the way family vloggers have and do daily

whether Rosie was a instamum or not they’d still be VERY well off

Reactions: 15

Yel

Chatty Member
Anyone asking for hints to find an address will be banned.

Tattle is not for compromising someones privacy or safety.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Followed her sister a while ago due to her line of work.
She’s posted this today - no mention from Rosie, at all, as far as I’m aware?

I’m in no way suggesting that all she should talk about is her sister having Covid but some sort of acknowledgment or something?
How odd that her sister is going through that and she continues moaning constantly about her jaw aching and what to choose from the chinese tonight ....

Tui

VIP Member
They won’t leave the NE. Aside from the cheaper house prices, family nearby and Robin just having started school, they are the sorts who will never leave their hometown. They have a small town mentality evidenced by how they seem to think the way they talk and live their lives is somehow specific and unusual to where they live. A lot of the time, it isn’t.

DOI - from a small town in the NE and know plenty of people like this

Lreb88

VIP Member
Their earnings mustn’t have been hit that badly then!
I can’t believe the cheek of her to say their earnings had been badly affected, then they go and buy a bloody expensive house most people could only dream of! Moaning her head off these past few months, all while knowing they were moving into a lovely house. She’s so entitled.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Does nobody else find it really creepy that she shows so much of her children’s home that strangers off the internet are easily able to go and find it?

Imagine somebody with bad intentions, burglars etc, could do.

This is what influencers need to think about when they’re sharing everything 😳

PoppyD

Its fine they want to buy a bigger more expensive house but don't whinge you can't work because it is not financially affecting you at all.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion: I don’t think Rosie’s singing is that bad. Probably because I’m atrocious 😂
I do think she tries far too hard and takes her singing too seriously which is so cringeworthy
I actually don’t think it’s that bad either as mine truly is terrible but I definitely feel like she thinks she’s way better than she is and is being so serious when she sings😂😂 just a typical stage school kid voice, the type that would sing ‘somewhere over the rainbow’ for their X factor audition!

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
She really doesn’t like being Chris Ramsey’s wife in the papers does she. This weeks podcast talking about management and how she’s not been out to work for a year. I didn’t think she went out to ‘work’ anyway? The podcast and book were both done from home. By ‘work’ does she mean trips to Alton towers etc that she gets paid for?

The irony of Chris telling people to read the room. Tell your wife that.

Sloth

Chatty Member
Her story putting on the posh voice mocking posh people when she’s sat in a 750k house wow she’s so desperate to be liked

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Rosie when have you ever had a stiff upper lip? Desperately trying to squeeze out a tear for the gram there. Disgraceful that she didn’t bother with any homeschooling and maybe Robin was happy at home playing super mario but how happy will he be now he’s back at school and he’s behind all of his classmates that did do the work. I have been homeschooling a 5 year old and he has learned so much in this time. She has had far more help than many others during this time with a husband at home all the time and a support bubble so there is no excuse for not doing the work.

Still managed to find time to film plenty of ads though didn’t she!

My opinion on both of them fluctuates regularly, ultimately I think they're both nice people and I do echo some of the other sentiments around it not being reasonable to expect them to stay relatable- that said it was completely idiotic to mention being 80% down on their income, particularly when 20% of said income is apparently enough to secure a million+ mortgage.

I don't begrudge their success at all, and I know no amount of money or success makes you immune from being pissed off at life on occasions- it doesn't mean you have to publicly moan at people that are (in the most part) less fortunate.

Mobis

I found it refreshing hearing Chris say her job is basically selling shite on Instagram

Tui

VIP Member
I know i will be told “this isn’t a rave thread” but I personally don’t think there should be separate threads. Like people I have met in real life there are things I like about The Ramseys and things that irritate me !
She moans waaaaaaayyy too much for someone in her position but then maybe its an outlet and means by doing that she can then not moan at Chris?
I don’t think at any point they have pleaded poverty and haven’t been shy about buying stuff
She did moan about their income being 80% down due to covid....I don’t begrudge them buying a £1.5m house but the two things together show how she can’t seem to read the room

BonBon27

VIP Member
Why? Did you think I was going over the top? Listen to the podcast
Oh no, not for you at all! I was eye rolling at CRW for being such a twat saying things like that and letting Robin be so rough. I’ve always thought from what she shares and what they say on the podcast that they let Robin get away with far too much and it’s awful to put the baby at risk 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi, just found these Rosie threads - all my friends think she's great so I'm glad to find some like minded cynics here 🤣

Chris was a friend of a friend years ago - always seemed really likeable, has a lovely aura/charisma. I remember laughing and saying "yeh good luck" when I heard he was trying stand up so really pleased he has done so well.

A friend met her through her son's school and said she talks about money a lot "we paid cash"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14