Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clapster1

Chatty Member
Putting the birth certificate post to one side (if she truly sees herself as an author then who am I to argue) I simply cannot believe that she posted a swipe up for their book with the world book day hashtag.
World book day is a charitable event to promote reading for children in full time education. These children are not their target market and their book is, I would suggest, wholly unsuitable for being anywhere near them so this is just a thirsty cry for sales.

• Wow
Reactions: 29

geordiemama

The thing is Chris has been doing a lot of the night feeds. She has said on multiple occasions that Chris did all the night feeds so she could sleep. She didn’t take Robin to school on his first day back so I would imagine that Chris or her mum are doing the school runs. She didn’t do any homeschooling. She isn’t even reading emails for the podcast anymore so I really struggle to see how she’s been doing too much. Rosie just doesn’t live in the real world at all.

I have a 5 year old and an 18 month old. My partner is a key worker so has been working all through the lockdown. I homeschooled my 5 year old, I’m doing all the school runs. I’m looking after my 18 month old all day and then I go to work in the evenings. I’m not superwoman I’m a normal working mum and guess what? I don’t moan about it because that is what I signed up to when I became a parent!
My two are at the same school as Robin she didn’t go one school run last week saw Chris up to Wednesday then I’m guessing her mam did back end of week last term rarely saw Rosie . Have seen her mam out a fair bit with both kids obv giving Rosie a well earned break . Also no home schooling done well CRW talk to your phone less pet might get some done !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
With regards to her moaning, I find really difficult to judge.
My partner will offer say to me ‘on paper we have the perfect life’ if I’m finding things difficult or getting easily stressed.
Our life is not bloody perfect. I don’t care how it looks on paper, an outsiders view vs actually living it are completely different.
We don’t know absolutely everything that goes on inside their home.
So whilst they don’t have the struggles many have faced during lockdown (financial worries, she’s been able to see her mum etc) it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t feel the weight of things. Some people are just more resilient than others.
And really, even if they didn’t have any worries regarding money in the bank then and there, there was plenty of talk about how things may never be the same again- and that included theatres, so there was the potential to miss out on a huge chunk of their income going forwards.
i feel like I should say something horrid now, to balance it out.
I dislike her taste in sofas.

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong but I thought near the beginning of the pandemic Rosie was moaning because she wanted to move but they couldn’t as the pandemic meant they were down 80% or earnings. As in, that was the reason they couldn’t move. Now they have moved to a house that is twice the price that they sold theirs for and they bought an RV and they did up their bathroom.
If you are down 80% earnings and can still afford all of that then I think it’s in bad taste to even mention it.
Also it’s absolutely obscene that you can make that kind of money for telling a few jokes and doing Instagram ads whilst most of the key workers that have had to work all through this pandemic and put themselves at risk day in and day out are some of the lowest paid jobs you can have. And I bet most of those key workers haven’t moaned anywhere near as much as Rosie has over the last year.

• Heart

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
New to this thread never heard of CRW.But like all other Instagram/influencers do they not give a shit about the kids schooling eg moving house and school I know kids are resilient but
this is another unnecessary transition for their boy to take.New baby,house and school all in such a short space of time.
Sorry but thats ridiculous, if you were wanting to move and saw a. House that ticked all your boxes are you seriously suggesting that you don’t make the leap because of a 5 year old who in 6 months probably wont give it a second thought !

Reactions: 27

Livi8

Lockdown parenting has overtaken them in the podcast chart 🤣 its so much better and totally deserves it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Auntsally

Guys I don’t think I can listen to the podcast much longer, episode 83 I'm on! the q’s from the pews are getting more ridiculous, Chris is running out of lucrative sponsors. CRW beef was every time Chris is on the phone he has to make it known that she is in the room. swear they’ve mentioned that before 😂 I might have to ditch it yano. Also why do they always have to explain “northern” things, piss off we say these things down south too!
I've given up now, the lockdown parenting podcast with Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicome is much better!

omgucnt

VIP Member
Just listened to this and was so shocked, they were just laughing about it!!!! Also how if he gets to 2years old with no broken bones from his brother it will be a miracle 😳 it’s not okay yet they think it’s funny
She even said ‘I bet robin breaks Rafes arm soon’, why on earth would you even allow that to be a possibility? How painful for a newborn to experience that? And it’s funny apparently.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
I’m not sure why everyone is suprised they own a nice house. They are clearly millionaires, you can’t be expecting them to live on a council estate.

also, they live up north, if they moved to London they’d just be another rich family and not the local celebs. They are ten a Penny in London.

In the last couple of years they sold out chris’ tour, the podcast tour, he presented the little mix thing, several one show stints, his strictly fee, all of the merch they would have sold, the money from
The podcast now it’s sponsored properly. All of Rosies adverts on insta which will be several thousand a time.

They’ve raked it in through lockdown

The problem with influencers is you think they are relatable (a lot are when they start) but then the inevitable money comes, so they start buying nicer things and bigger houses and better holidays and people then don’t like them because they aren’t relatable.

There was once a thread pricing up all of zoellas furniture. You can’t expect multi millionaires to still be shopping in IKEA

I do agree however Rosie replying to someone about how much money they were down was stupid a

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
I do a lot of work around child protection. Whilst this photo is really beautiful as part of a family album, sadly once it’s out there on the internet it may become something totally different. Hopefully not. I really hope she doesn’t do this again. I’m sure Its just just naivety in her part.

• Sad
Sorry if this has already been said but it makes me so sad when she talks about putting Robin on social media ‘to be fair, he loves it!’
He absolutely does not understand social media, the amount of followers she has, the violation of his privacy and the complete manipulation of his childhood. She does nothing to safeguard her kids. It’s absolutely terrifying.
Rob Beckett has never even said his kids names publicly but still manages to have a successful career, Instagram and parenting podcast.

Tublet83

VIP Member
There’s a lot of really jealous people on here 😂

I don’t think she’s very funny anymore either, but you would think she’s a criminal for buying an amazing house with her husband.

tbh I’m more concerned about the state of Chris, he looks so poorly.

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Did she actually just say “50% of the country is in a similar position to her”? She really is deluded and so oblivious to how privileged they are
She sure did ! She's grouped herself in with the people working from home...you know the one's that log on at 8/9am...work through their lunch and log off at 5/6pm, and then do that for 5/7 days a week.! I would hazard a guess she does 2 hours max a week on the rubbish pod cast thing they do ....and the other 30 + working hours what does she do with them apart from eat chocolate and wander to the shops ?
Her faux positivity is laughable !

Reactions: 25

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Podcast tour has been postponed...I bet lots of people will want refunds! The peak of the podcast popularity will have passed by time it is rescheduled.

Reactions: 25

MalteasersRlife

Did she actually just say “50% of the country is in a similar position to her”? She really is deluded and so oblivious to how privileged they are

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Yel

Chatty Member
Stop asking for hints to find the house or giving any hints. This is a public forum that anyone can read and we can't risk someone's privacy. We will have no choice but to ban people that break this vital rule. We need to take this very seriously

chnandlerbong

Ok I had mixed feelings about Rosie but that has really annoyed me that they moaned & moaned about home schooling & now she has just said they didn't do any work! So what the fuck was she moaning about? Just having her 5 year old at home in general. Who was shipped off to his nanas at least once a week so they could record the podcast. Fucking hell that's me unfollowed. No mention of the fact they didn't do any homeschool while the bairn was actually at home just constant moaning about how hard juggling it all is & now he's back to school "he didn't actually do much wotk" fucking hell, why not? there's been two of them plus nana this whole time. I am riled after that, christ!

• Wow

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Really? I couldn’t roll my eyes more.
A - you do a post cast and a bit of filming at home
B - you literally chose to have 4 weeks “maternity leave” if you job is that hard, take longer (FYI it isn’t hard, see point A)
C - is she really expecting us to feel sorry for her?
Quick Chris take a picture of me with a daily Mail sad face so I can post how busy I’ve been on Instagram

• Haha