Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You have the book and tickets to her show 🤣 I can’t even bare to listen to the podcast. You’ve really have been influenced, sorry I found this funny. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
100%! I really liked her, she’s been annoying me for a while, but I thought that was just people in general annoying me, because lockdown, husband working away, etc 😂😂😂 clearly I was annoying her too 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
What’s the bet she has a #gifted pregnancy pillow by the end of the week?
Definitely! Even the most expensive pregnancy pillow you could think of would be nothing to her she should stop begging for freebies! It’s like they think we can’t see through them when they ask for ‘recommendations’! She’s been pregnant before so she knows what kind of pillow she likes/needs just go and buy one!

She is becoming the queen of first world problems. Get a grip. Read the room. She says she’s from a working class background so she must have friends and relatives that will be feeling the effects of covid financially.

Last edited:

birdiefly246

VIP Member
me too. I remember as a teen coming into the family bathroom and seeing a (wrapped) pad left on the cistern and being absolutely mortified!!
I remember my mum coming into my room and being like "you've left a pad in the bathroom. I know I gave birth to you and everything but I don't want to touch it" (fair enough on my mum's part there) 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry

Lreb88

VIP Member
That is lovely news, I’m so happy for them.
They’re doing the tour May and June next year though, that’s going to be tiring with a baby!

SmeatonsStar

The camper van was no more risky than going to the supermarket 🙄 they went to outdoor places. And if you weren’t allowed on trains they wouldn’t be running. If you weren’t allowed in hotels they wouldn’t be open. If you weren’t allowed in bars they wouldn’t be open. Shall I go on?

I know people who worked on the Covid wards and they were out and about everywhere!

I’ll be going back to work in a school with 1500 other people in one building in September with no masks allowed. If I’m ok to be doing that then I’m sure a woman meeting her mum and sister is fine.
My comments were only based on the NHS advice that pregnant women stay at home as much as possible and follow the advice on social distancing - just seems odd to to go go on two breaks away given this. The advice is quite clear still about family bubbles and she doesn’t appear to have followed this - so many asymptomatic cases if I were pregnant i’d be erring on the side of caution but I respect your view.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
How can they think that this is a good time to bring out tacky merch when people across the country can barely afford to pay their bills. I know their spin will be that it’s something fun and lighthearted but it’s just lining their pockets even more. You can just imagine what Chris would have had to say if Rosie got a delivery of some substandard quality cushion cover and keyring from RHWOBH. I suppose people like to buy stuff like that for their mates and family who are fans of the podcast. They have spelled Canesten wrong as well. Maybe that was intentional though. I cannot believe the price of the prints £30! The more I read the theeesome one the more I think it’s the type of thing that’s only funny when it’s in context?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
When did they go to this hotel? Is that her mum there with them? Is she still living with them?
She’s proper sold her soul hasn’t she. 17 stories flogging a hotel. Absolute saddo.

avabella

VIP Member
Saw this girl pop up and would have genuinely thought her baby days were over - no way is she 33! 😳😱

• Angry
  • Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Lovely news. Bet there is a lot 9f lovkdown babies born next year
🙋‍♀️ I’m 3 and a half months pregnant with my 3rd which was completely unplanned - my 2nd is still only 10 and a half months old!!!

Really happy for them, the first trimester must have been a really anxious time for them during the run up to the scan after their last pregnancy🌈

• Wow
  • Heart

Oliviabob

It’s the Jane McDonald school of performing. Over emphasising and over gesturing. If she just sang without trying to be so ‘stagey’ she would be much better.

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Just seen the Dawn French post - why did she need to make it about her?

Just referencing that she’s an idol of yours is enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

So narcissistic
And she says she focused on comedy acting??!! Whhhhat? What is she on about? On IMDB she has one credit for a film called Death on the Tyne where she was a voice part only, playing a radio engineer. And Chris was in it too so she obviously got the job through him. Any other credits are panel shows etc she has done through being married to Chris and doing SMA. She’s so full of hot air!!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Normally I'd laugh at those stories and be pleased for her as she's wanted one for a long time but I'm finding "celebs" and "influencers" flaunting expensive items in bad taste given the current climate.

HoGi

VIP Member
I have had 2 pre-orders with amazon cancelled the day before release.

A couple if books due out September/October I wanted to pre-order are only available in kindle format not hardback, hardback says "out of stock and we don't know when it will be back"

So I think there must be a production problem in the industry at the moment

Edited to add: I havent pre-ordered SMA because I can't think of anything worse

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Now using Robin to advertise spectacles....clearly willing to monetise the children then.

Cocobean

VIP Member
She can't possibly home school... not sure if you know (cos she is keeping it quite on the down-low) but she's pregnant....🤫 ;)

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Are they moving? Or looking to move? What’s all this talk about wanting a bigger home? I must’ve missed something.
I feel like their house is a pretty decent size!

Although nothing wrong with moving up the property ladder but I do agree it’s in bad taste on a platform the size of Rosies at this moment in time.
It was talked about on the podcast (think I’m about two behind) they were both venting and Rosie was talking about how they couldn’t move as tours had been postponed / cancelled. I felt the tone was off and they seem to forget they had still been able to buy a motor home and still already lived in a massive house. Of course everyone has worries and a right to be upset when things don’t happen but I don’t think we always have to vent that in public. If you were talking to a friend who had just had their house repossessed you might keep to yourself that you were disappointed you couldn’t upsize etc Just being mindful really 🤷‍♀️
I still enjoy the podcast but do find them both very entitled which in the current climate does grate.

stupidfloggers

I think their decor is quite classy and clearly expensive. If that’s their taste I don’t think they ‘need’ to update anything about it. Not everyone likes or wants a super modern house.

however I do think that renting an office is a very extravagant expense, especially at the moment, but they’re clearly not hard up so up to them how they spend their money of course! And not as though their house is tiny, they have so many reception rooms and and office at home too.