Rosie Ramsey #13 Grabbed husband’s coattail’s, exploited kids for likes. I’ve written a book about poo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a Chris Ramsey page, but he made my blood boil today. Imagine being a multimillionaire and having to complain about ‘solo parenting’ for THREE days!!
Don’t get me started on him just absolutely not getting the man or bear analogy. 😠

Reactions: 7
This is not a Chris Ramsey page, but he made my blood boil today. Imagine being a multimillionaire and having to complain about ‘solo parenting’ for THREE days!!
Don’t get me started on him just absolutely not getting the man or bear analogy. 😠
oh no. I quite like him, please tell me he didn’t fall on the wrong side of the man/bear issue :(

Reactions: 1
He treated the bear question like a joke and it’s not is it? Most of us would take our chances with a wild animal than an unsupervised man in the middle to nowhere

Reactions: 4
there are two types of men , those who understand why we choose the bear and those who are the reason why we choose the bear.
I can’t listen to them but need to know what this question was? Please!
---
there are two types of men , those who understand why we choose the bear and those who are the reason why we choose the bear.

---

If you had to leave your daughter/wife alone in the woods with either a man or a bear, which would you feel safer leaving them with?

If you had to leave your daughter/wife alone in the woods with either a man or a bear, which would you feel safer leaving them with?
The original question was for women - would you rather be stuck in the woods with a bear or a man.
Most women chose the bear and some men went off on one, with the point going right over their head.
Then men were asked the question rephrased ‘would you rather your daughter/wife were stuck in the woods with a man or a bear’ and some of them understood.

some of the women’s responses to the first question were quite harrowing:

‘I wouldn’t have to see the bear at family reunions’

“The bear wouldn’t clean me up and tell me ‘not to tell Mummy’

“the bear views me as a human being”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This.

I came here because his response to the bear question really angered me. Neither of them really seemed to comprehend that if the women are choosing bear there is obviously a reason for that and his ranting just took the attention away from the real conversation. Idiot.

Someone said 'If I said a bear attacked me I would be believed'

Reactions: 6
This.

I came here because his response to the bear question really angered me. Neither of them really seemed to comprehend that if the women are choosing bear there is obviously a reason for that and his ranting just took the attention away from the real conversation. Idiot.

Someone said 'If I said a bear attacked me I would be believed'
he really didn’t get it. He was outraged and was shouting that ‘anyone who chooses the bear is an idiot, a bear can literally kill you’. Yes chris, so can a man. That’s the point. And in addition he can do many other horrific things.

Reactions: 14
He's as thick as she is. I can't think of any specific examples now but I unsubscribed to the podcast about 4 or 5 months ago as every episode made me roll my eyes when he got something wrong but was so comically positive that he was right. He's as annoying as she is in my opinion 🤣

Reactions: 10
He's as thick as she is. I can't think of any specific examples now but I unsubscribed to the podcast about 4 or 5 months ago as every episode made me roll my eyes when he got something wrong but was so comically positive that he was right. He's as annoying as she is in my opinion 🤣
Absolutely agree with this. He always thinks he’s right when really they’re both as thick as two short planks!

Reactions: 4
Like when he very confidently asserted that Britain didn’t get bananas until the 1970s…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, if the question was would I rather be stuck in the woods with a bear or Chris Ramsey, I would choose Chris, I can give him that. I’ll make sure I have something like a fidget spinner or a Rubik’s cube with me, and he’ll be sufficiently entertained.

Reactions: 5