Rosie Ramsey #12 country life was not for me, all my childcare is by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying and renovating and moving to and from more houses than we can count yet cant put the heating on and resorts to this…🤢 this is the last place I’ve ever had to hear up

IMG_0925.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If you’re flying Qatar Airways soon, they have a treat for you - they’re inexplicably showing Rosie’s episode of Christmas Strictly

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell she looks old in that recent grid post 😂
I literally just came to say that I thought she had the ageing filter on… she didn’t! I feel like she has had the Scandinavian (?) blonde hair trend done where they do your baby hairs and a few extra super blonde, but they look grey on her!

Thread suggestion ‘From grabbing my husbands coattail’s, to exploiting my kids for likes. I’ve only gone and ended up writing a book on shite’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Who buys their kids books all about pooh? There sre so many good authors with amazing books to read and these z listers keep making books about pooh?
What's wrong with the gruffallo and jolly postman?

Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t it have been nice if they had just done it for a children’s charity maybe? Children in need? Children’s cancer unit at rvi? Give something back once in a while…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t it have been nice if they had just done it for a children’s charity maybe? Children in need? Children’s cancer unit at rvi? Give something back once in a while…
Rosie needs to buy her 17th couch that looks like it came straight from 1981.
Plus she bought her mam a house and doing it up, the way they talk about it is weird.
They want everyone to know they pay for everything!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.