Rosie Ramsey #12 country life was not for me, all my childcare is by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @geordiemama for the thread title.
this is my first go at making a new thread so bare with me.
In the world of CRW they've moved house and not mentioned it, even on their 💩 obsessed podcast.
And they won an award at the comedy awards where CRW showed off all her chins and a very expensive watch.
Can someone else fill in the rest??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think you’ve covered the main bits, thank you @Nuttyzebra

Great thread title @geordiemama (have I tagged the right person?)

Still dislikes looking after her own kids. Talks about her periods a lot. Begged for votes when the other podcasters didn’t. Smug.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
CRW loves to make out she’s a feminist (as mentioned again on this weeks podcast) but loves to live the 1950s home life and complain about it. Her moaning about the bonjela was it for me this week…can’t listen to the podcast anymore 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I stopped listening a while back, every episode was disgusting, I'm not a prude by any means (was only fans admin, that opens your eyes) but that podcast was just shockingly awful

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you’ve covered the main bits, thank you @Nuttyzebra

Great thread title @geordiemama (have I tagged the right person?)

Still dislikes looking after her own kids. Talks about her periods a lot. Begged for votes when the other podcasters didn’t. Smug.
Also still says she’s working class whilst living in her second million pound house and knocking back the oysters at Colmans every other week. Clearly jealous of her husband likes to put him down at every opportunity to make herself look better . She is the only woman who has had two children and she occasionally has to solo parent them for the odd hour when her husband is away working and her mother is very selfishly doing something that dosent involve CRW.
Someone once said ( very foolishly) that she was funnier than her husband and she believed them which is why we have to endure her many chins and that awful cackle .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CRW loves to make out she’s a feminist (as mentioned again on this weeks podcast) but loves to live the 1950s home life and complain about it. Her moaning about the bonjela was it for me this week…can’t listen to the podcast anymore 🙅🏼‍♀️
Please tell me about the bonjela, so I don’t have to listen to the podcast.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking for a CBeebies bedtime story for my vomiting child and see that the Ramsey's did one fairly recently. I could be wrong, but I think they're the only couple to have ever done one. She just can't let him have anything, can she? Pathetic 🥴

Reactions: 8
Thanks to @geordiemama for the thread title.
this is my first go at making a new thread so bare with me.
In the world of CRW they've moved house and not mentioned it, even on their 💩 obsessed podcast.
And they won an award at the comedy awards where CRW showed off all her chins and a very expensive watch.
Can someone else fill in the rest??
And ‘sings’ at any given opportunity

I’ve listened to the pod since it started but honestly it’s just the same old shite every bloody week! I can’t abide her whinging on any longer! I’ve moved onto the Therapy Crouch with Peter Crouch and Abby Clancy which is good!

Reactions: 12
Please tell me about the bonjela, so I don’t have to listen to the podcast.
She wanted bonjela but couldn’t be arsed to get up and check the bathroom cabinet, Chris is good at finding things but said he didn’t know where it was so didn’t get up out of bed and look for it for her. She found it in the cabinet the next day then was annoyed because Chris ‘definitely knew where it was’. Riveting stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She wanted bonjela but couldn’t be arsed to get up and check the bathroom cabinet, Chris is good at finding things but said he didn’t know where it was so didn’t get up out of bed and look for it for her. She found it in the cabinet the next day then was annoyed because Chris ‘definitely knew where it was’. Riveting stuff.
You forgot to mention that she claimed she was ‘in agony’ all night due to her two mouth ulcers. Dramatic or what??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So lazy! 😡

Lazy cow. Suprised she didn’t phone Sandra to come look too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Podcast was hilarious today!!

I’m joking, it wasn’t. Didn’t laugh once. Although surprisingly one of the ‘Letters from the public’ was edited out as inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Podcast was hilarious today!!

I’m joking, it wasn’t. Didn’t laugh once. Although surprisingly one of the ‘Letters from the public’ was edited out as inappropriate.
How do you know? Did they tell you?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.