Rosie Ramsey #12 country life was not for me, all my childcare is by the sea!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s on stage, Rosie gives Jane McDonald cabaret energy 🤣 plus cringe mum/aunty at a reception…you know the ones Peter Kay mentions in his stand up!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rosie is very pontins/cruise ship/working mans club vibes. In fact she’s very much suited to ch5, maybe a show touring the north in their campervan, visiting caravan parks or being the voice over on “behind the scenes at butlins”. God knows how they managed a prime time chat show on BBC1!

Reactions: 13
Why the duck are these two writing a children's book?! There's already FAR too many C-list celebs writing them and they offer nothing to the industry. So many talented writers who don't get the publicity or the credit when these celebs churn out tit (literally).
C list? I think you are being far too generous there 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
When she’s on stage, Rosie gives Jane McDonald cabaret energy 🤣 plus cringe mum/aunty at a reception…you know the ones Peter Kay mentions in his stand up!
Misread that as Jim McDonald which conjured up a whole different mental image so it did catch yerself on Liz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Definitely their house isn't it. They've just finished the tour and now there's a new house on the scene 👀
Look forward to the reno and seeing the dusty granny style decor she seems to love...

Reactions: 2
I really liked their first home. Looked like a normal family home. The move to the country pile was really quick wasn’t it as if I remember right they had just finished work on their bathroom and Rafe’s room and then they were off

Reactions: 4
She’s obviously not got much on so is now looking for a cookery show or a house renovation show . Definitely putting it out there . If Sandra had such good taste why is she letting her loose on the house .

Reactions: 3
So those two idiots have sat down and thought 'I know well write a children's book about 💩. I mean honestly you couldn't make it up could you? They're full of 💩 so they won't run out of ideas.
they’ve clearly got to much money now are still pretending to be ‘relatable’ and it’s really gross how they think the way to go about that is by being as foul as possible, talking about tit and periods constantly. it’s so patronising. I used to think it was just Rosie but clearly Chris isn’t bothered about his comedy being firmly in the gutter and centered around toilet humour.

Reactions: 4
Did he do anything without her last year apart from children in need? Like any gigs? I find it strange that now they come as a pair, what’s he done…? Big mistake on his part by having her as a fulltime sidekick

Reactions: 12
I don't think she's funny, but I think she's 100% funnier than him. He is so cringeworthy and you can see his jokes coming a mile off.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't think she's funny, but I think she's 100% funnier than him. He is so cringeworthy and you can see his jokes coming a mile off.
I do dislike how, when he thinks he’s said something funny, he pauses and sniggers. I’m sure he didn’t used to do this. Not on his stand-up anyway. (Unless I’ve only just noticed it!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.