Rosie McClelland and her mum Danielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all her parents' fault she failed, poor girl having to be a full time social media star from the age of 5, she never stood a chance. I think she's very sweet but her parents are just awful, I mean one of the latest videos was called something like "TEEN GIRLS first time in Marbella, YOU SEE EVERYTHING!" :sick: She's been horribly exploited her whole life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's all her parents' fault she failed, poor girl having to be a full time social media star from the age of 5, she never stood a chance. I think she's very sweet but her parents are just awful, I mean one of the latest videos was called something like "TEEN GIRLS first time in Marbella, YOU SEE EVERYTHING!" :sick: She's been horribly exploited her whole life.
I think they way they let her post her is extremely questionable, she's 16 and they let her post to 1000s of people online in bikinis etc like no protection of her whatsoever it's not about what she wants to post it's about literal pedos being online, I know she's nearly 17 now but she's been doing it for years it's extremely icky and grown men should not be commenting on your 16 year old daughters bikini pics sorry

also the fact they went away during her GCSEs is baffling to me lol she was saying none of her friends failed like yeah...because their parents didn't take them on holiday mid way through exams...they could've just waited a few weeks until she was done idk how they're gonna justify that, it is their fault for not taking her education more seriously

Reactions: 10
I think her mum is to blame too for not being realistic with her like her singing is extremely average and she’s getting roasted online for it like her cruel summer cover which was heavily autotuned…why is her mum letting her embarrass herself like this online by telling her she’s good obvs and hyping her up??? Feel like she can encourage her dream without letting her set herself up like that online

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's all her parents' fault she failed, poor girl having to be a full time social media star from the age of 5, she never stood a chance.
I completely agree. You can't completely blame Rosie for failing her GCSEs because she is still a child and parental influence has a huge effect at her age. Her parents never made education a big priority for her. Also her parents booking a holiday in the middle of her exams was extremely stupid.

In her first day of college video, she says she doesn't know the dress code so doesn't want to risk wearing anything inappropriate - then goes on to wear tiny tight gym shorts with a crop top :rolleyes: theres nothing wrong with wearing that but probably not ideal for her first day of college.

Then she mentions that she got told off for trying to film in class because she didn't know she wasn't allowed to film😅 she's honestly so clueless. Then she goes shopping after her first day for college supplies because the college told her what she needs. She literally just needed pens, notebooks, highlighters - basic school stationery. She should've known that she needed basic stationery before her first day and should've bought it before :rolleyes: Not to mention she went out shopping wearing a calvin klein bra as a top - is that a normal thing to do?

Reactions: 4
Yeah the filming in lessons sent me like why would that be allowed??? Like…sorry girl but you are stupid what teacher will let you film a YouTube video in class 1) so disrespectful to them 2) she’s clearly not paying attention 3) people she doesn’t even know yet don’t want to be in her YouTube videos

like college is still compulsory education lol

that gave me second hand embarrassment omg like gave off do you know who I am vibes when she was told off for it like thinking it would be fine to do that, when they told her she could film they CLEARLY meant when she was looking around not actual lessons

Poor girl doesn’t help herself with all these ppl making fun of her rn

Reactions: 5
Only the parents to blame for people making fun of her, her social media says her mum manages it!

Reactions: 1
Her parents should be embarrassed that she failed. Some children go to schools where it’s more common to fail but the fact that all her friends passed speaks volumes. With that amount of privilege she should’ve been passing easily, gcses don’t require much work to pass - but they do require a lot of work to get the higher marks. I wonder what she is even capable of academically at this point

Reactions: 7
Her parents should be embarrassed that she failed. Some children go to schools where it’s more common to fail but the fact that all her friends passed speaks volumes. With that amount of privilege she should’ve been passing easily, gcses don’t require much work to pass - but they do require a lot of work to get the higher marks. I wonder what she is even capable of academically at this point
Exactly! She could of easily got a maths tutor if she was really struggling - not like they can’t afford it

Reactions: 3
I just don’t think they care!
This! They’ve seen pound signs and set her up to be an ‘influencer’ off the back of meeting Ellen but very little talent she has a lot of followers.
I wonder if they live off her money as not sure what the Dad actually does.

This! They’ve seen pound signs and set her up to be an ‘influencer’ off the back of meeting Ellen but very little talent she has a lot of followers.
Contractor of some sort, they always had money

to be honest, I think mum and she arent very bright..

So they’ve got her a spot on This Morning later today to talk about her bullying experience 🥴

Like I’m sure what she went through recently was hard, but come on. These influencers get so much sympathy without knowing what life in the real world is actually like. It all rings rather hollow at present.

Reactions: 5
A ‘builder’ apparently.

Watching her on this morning
She chose to show her results online whilst that's personal choice don't agree with going on TV moaning about haters and such.
Perhaps she's focused too much on the youtube and media content over school work.

Should be a massive red flag if that's what is more important to her.

How many times has she filmed in school there isn't even a separation between school, home and work.

Reactions: 3