Rosie McClelland and her mum Danielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sophia Grace doesnt really post much on Youtube and now that she is pregnant she is posting A day in the life.
This family is really milking the youtube train.

Reactions: 3
omg i caught sophia grace and her boyfriend the other day in my local town hahahahah they really don’t suit and she’s so small in person

I don’t want to sound judgmental but don’t her parents ever think about the danger they are putting her in by letting her content be like this? A lot of these thumbnails are way too much for a 15 year old child!!
98A444BB-142E-4E81-920F-2F1A3953F538.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to sound judgmental but don’t her parents ever think about the danger they are putting her in by letting her content be like this? A lot of these thumbnails are way too much for a 15 year old child!!
View attachment 2037723
Its sad that she feels the need to do this, I always thought she would be a down to earth girl but she is too exposed.

Reactions: 1
I just saw on tiktok Sophias baby dad has a manslaughter charge and drugs charges. His facebook comments say ‘congrats to you and sophia’

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Randomnesscool78 has posted sophias BD for anyone who didn’t see before he went private

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see this on the DM?

Well guess who Rosie’s been hanging out with in LA? And filming content with? Piper!!! Are Rosie’s parents mad ffs! I wonder if Piper’s 25 year old boyfriend was the cameraman 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this on the DM?

Well guess who Rosie’s been hanging out with in LA? And filming content with? Piper!!! Are Rosie’s parents mad ffs! I wonder if Piper’s 25 year old boyfriend was the cameraman 🤢
I think child protective services should pay a visit to the rockelle home