Rosie McClelland and her mum Danielle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Rosie was going to stay at school after her GCSE's? I think thats what they are called. She is now saying its her last free dress day and stuff? I guess she is focussing on her music but I thought she was adamant that she wanted to stay on a couple of months ago? Wonder what Lily is doing?

Reactions: 1
this isn't at Rosie because she is young and not old enough to understand, but i'm shocked her mum allows her to wear/post some of the stuff she does online with her audience there's always grown men telling her she looks beautiful in the comments when she's in underwear etc it's a bit creepy as she's only just 16- there's nothing wrong with posting bikini pics on holiday but most teen girls don't have thousands of adult followers you would think her mum would be a bit protective seeing as she's heavily involved in filming for her youtube

Reactions: 7
A tiktok popped up this morning and this is the second one of hers I've seen where she's talking about GCSEs and how unbotherd by them she is. Saying she's not even revised etc, given her audience is her age or younger this is super irresponsible imo.

Reactions: 4
A tiktok popped up this morning and this is the second one of hers I've seen where she's talking about GCSEs and how unbotherd by them she is. Saying she's not even revised etc, given her audience is her age or younger this is super irresponsible imo.
Wow she was more concerned about her lashes! That is actually so sad to see. Maybe she should stop going on holiday the whole time and actually study and I am sure she would do well.

Take it no one is moderating Rosie’s social media, complaining she going to fail her foundation level maths gcse and threatening to throw herself out a window 😳

I had al much hope for Rosie but that went out the window this year. She has become so vain and i truly believed she would have come for of she just put effort in. Now she just want to be a c list singer and influencer

I had al much hope for Rosie but that went out the window this year. She has become so vain and i truly believed she would have come for of she just put effort in. Now she just want to be a c list singer and influencer
Love island / influencer ….
---
Don’t you need to stay in education until you’re 18 now? What’s she going to do now??

Last edited:
Oh dear Rosie’s tik tok of her performing at butlins is getting some awful comments - maybe should have taken those GCSE’s seriously after all

Last edited:
She is so unlikeable! I don’t see her making it as a singer, she does not have the X factor!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I ask how this work? The subjects that she did in school dont seem like normal subjects to me? She said she did english and english lit and science. Do you pick the subjects you want to do based on the college you want to go to?

Im not from England so have no idea
It does make me sad because when she was younger I really thought she would do so much better..

Can I ask how this work? The subjects that she did in school dont seem like normal subjects to me? She said she did english and english lit and science. Do you pick the subjects you want to do based on the college you want to go to?

Im not from England so have no idea
It does make me sad because when she was younger I really thought she would do so much better..
Yes they are normal subjects, you have to do English (literature and language as two different GCSES), maths, science (some schools make you do it as biology, physics, chemistry separately or you can do it as combined) and then you choose the others you want to do these are based on what you’re good at or maybe want to do in the future
You can do a language, history/geography, business, media studies, a creative one textiles/food tech/art/graphics/drama/music etc some schools make you do more than others

Drama, business and textiles which she did are very normal and common subjects to do at GCSE

you also only NEED to pass maths and English if you fail you have to resist them which is what she’s doing if you fail the others it’s normally whatever unless you wanna go to a specific sixth form/college that requires you to get certain grades in certain subjects (or if you failed a subject you wanted to carry on doing at college you have to retake)
also if you plan on going to uni you might want to retake if you did badly because sometimes they look at GCSEs but they mainly look at a levels which are the next exams (I don’t think she’s doing them)

I did my GCSEs a few years ago before they changed but pretty sure that’s still right

Also she’s been on holiday all year and was on holiday in the break between exams which says it all, her parents clearly don’t care or they would’ve sacrificed one of their 10 holidays a year to let her study properly

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes they are normal subjects, you have to do English (literature and language as two different GCSES), maths, science (some schools make you do it as biology, physics, chemistry separately or you can do it as combined) and then you choose the others you want to do these are based on what you’re good at or maybe want to do in the future
You can do a language, history/geography, business, media studies, a creative one textiles/food tech/art/graphics/drama/music etc some schools make you do more than others

Drama, business and textiles which she did are very normal and common subjects to do at GCSE

you also only NEED to pass maths and English if you fail you have to resist them which is what she’s doing if you fail the others it’s normally whatever unless you wanna go to a specific sixth form/college that requires you to get certain grades in certain subjects (or if you failed a subject you wanted to carry on doing at college you have to retake)
also if you plan on going to uni you might want to retake if you did badly because sometimes they look at GCSEs but they mainly look at a levels which are the next exams (I don’t think she’s doing them)

I did my GCSEs a few years ago before they changed but pretty sure that’s still right

Also she’s been on holiday all year and was on holiday in the break between exams which says it all, her parents clearly don’t care or they would’ve sacrificed one of their 10 holidays a year to let her study properly
Thank you for explaining